A lot of bugs

Thread: A lot of bugs

Default A lot of bugs

Hi,

I bought HM2 5 months ago, and can't use this yet. A lot of bugs that i had, i'm still having after updates...
    Holdem manager can't import hands, report tab don't work fine, HUD appears in some tables and others don't, etc...

I think everybody knows that time is money, i waste a lot of time at forums trying to get HM2 to work properly and nothing until now, so now i want my money back.

On which site(s) are you playing?

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Okay, let's make a try.

I play at party poker, i tried to import hands from HM1 database, but it didn't import. I select only hero hands from this month.

I'll try this update and return with the result. Any info about the system/software just aks.
    Last edited by cozaro; 07-18-2012 at 03:38 PM.

In HM2: run a import from folder on your HM1's archive folder (default is C:/HMArchive) which contains the original handhistory files.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I created a new database and that works, but it doesn't import all hands, 283k of 294k from HM1 what can i do to import these hands? I'll try to import from HM1's archive as you said.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

what can i do to import these hands? I'll try to import from HM1's archive as you said.
    Yes. Please try importing the hands from the archives. If that fails, please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).