HUD : "waiting for hands..."

Default HUD : "waiting for hands..."

I'm sure this is answered somewhere already, but I'm asking anyway.

Just downloaded my month free trial of HM2 with the hopes of figuring everything out and buying the software. I'm getting a constant "waiting for hands..." on my HUD in the corner of all my tables, so here's all the info I can give.

I did a manual import from my HH file and it loaded all my previous HH into HM2. I then set the auto-detect (or whatever that's called) to the same folder, assuming that it will auto-import HH from then on.

I did set up my HUD with the info I want to show at the tables, even though I haven't gotten it to work yet.

I have not tinkered with anything else yet except looking at some charts of myself and a few villains I've played against and had previous hand history on.

I play on Lock/Revolution Network
    I'm on a PC
    Any help, or maybe a link to someone who has already fixed this "problem" (in "" because I'm guessing this is a user error issue) would be appreciated.

As best I can tell, perhaps my HH is not auto-updating into HM2 and the only info in there is what I've pulled in manually... but even if that's the case, shouldn't I have still had the HUD pop up info on the guys I've played against and have good HH on? Also, shouldn't it put up my numbers too if I have that set to show?

thanks all,
    - slim

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the issues you are having with HM2, First make sure that the hands are importing for sure to do this you will need to make sure you have the site setup correctly Please view the following FAQ on setting up your poker site with HM http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...nimum+PC+Specs

The HUD will not show if there are no hands importing, so if you know the hand are importing but the HUD is still not showing then Please view the following FAQ and if this does not solve the problem please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+does+not+work

The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution

Thanks
    Holdem Manager Support

thanks for the response... as I'm sure is almost always the case, was definitely user error. I did manage to figure out how to fix it by making sure it was drawing my HH out of the right folder on my computer... works great, thank you kindly