Stat Issues with new Beta

Default Stat Issues with new Beta

After updating to the new beta, some of my stats now show up very high. For example, one TAG I play regularly against is now showing up as a VPIP 25, PFR 72, EP & MP RFIs of over 70, 3B of 56. I have about 4k hands against this player. This is occurring for a number of players in my database. I have attempted to create a new database and reimport, but the results were the same. The issue is with hands from Lock Poker.

Strange, we have done very detailed testing on stats and this kind of variation would stickout like a sore thumb, maybe its specific to Merge or are you using one of the older betas which admittedely had big problems?

Try a new database with this version and if the problem persists please email the hh asap to paul.morny@gmail.com and ill look into it
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Please note this is a beta version and should only be used for test purposes as we havent completed testing and chances of bugs are higher than normal
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

The problems were in version 7157. Also these are all new Lock hands so they are Revolution. I downloaded the newer version, but every time I attempted to create a new database and import hands into it, the import would freeze with an error message that said issues connecting to Postgressql, this may be caused by firewall or windows security update.

email me on paul.morny@gmail.com and ill take a look via teamviewer for you
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.