Flop Check-Raise CB OOP Single Rsd Pot + 4bet Range IP/OOP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Flop Check-Raise CB OOP Single Rsd Pot + 4bet Range IP/OOP

Hi,

1) Flop Check-Raise CB OOP Single Rsd Pot

This stat is nowhere to be found.
    The one which approximates the most to it is: "Flop Check-Raise CB OOP" but it's not accurate since it would count the times that you xR a Cbet in a 3bet pot.

It's strange because we have the accurate stat for the case we raise IP: "Flop Raise CB Single Rsd Pot" which only includes times we raise IP a Cbet in a Single Raised Pot.

So could we have the right stat for the same situation but for the times we are OOP ?

2) 4bet Range IP/OOP

There is already a thread about it: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...vs-ip-oop.html

But after more than 6 months, still nothing. Could we have those so we can tweak our HUD with 4betR the same way we can with 4bet% ?

Note: The staff did assign a Ticket for this issue is "HM-3494". Is there anywhere we could see the dev of each ticket ?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

1) Please try the Flop vs Bet category > Flop Check Raise - Single Rsd Pot

2) The current feature request number still is hm-3494. Unfortunately we can not give an ETA for when this will be implemented.

3) I am sorry but it is not possible to see the dev assigned to each ticket.

Please try the Flop vs Bet category > Flop Check Raise - Single Rsd Pot
    It's not the correct stat either.
    Example 1: CO opens / BTN calls / Hero calls from BB - Hero checks / CO doesn't Cbet / BTN bets / Hero check-raises ---> your stat would count this action as a "Flop Check Raise - Single Rsd Pot".
    Example 2: Hero SB opens / BB calls - Hero checks / BB bets / Hero check-raises ---> your stat would count this action as a "Flop Check Raise - Single Rsd Pot".

The stat I'd want is the exact equivalent of ""Flop Raise CB Single Rsd Pot" " but OOP.
    Therefore based on your denomination the stat should be called "Flop Check-Raise CB OOP Single Rsd Pot" and does count exactly times the IR Cbets and there is a check-raise in a single raised pot, not more not less. Stricly this.

I don't think I'm asking for a fancy stat there, it's really "101" stat and I'm really surprised that noone of your stats include this one. Could you work on this and add it as a new stat in the (very) near future ?

2) The current feature request number still is hm-3494. Unfortunately we can not give an ETA for when this will be implemented.
    3) I am sorry but it is not possible to see the dev assigned to each ticket.
    Sad to hear that. It's already been 6 months so you probably didn't want to work on this.
    HM2 contains really advanced stuff (spark graph) or a shit ton of stats completly useless because of the sample size needed to be accurate (unless it aims only players who use datamining hands), but when it comes to really usefull things like a correct xR Cbet in SRP or 4Brange IP/OOP, well there is nothing.

Maybe the staff should reassess the way they prioritize the HM2 dev.
    Last edited by Already.Dead; 07-24-2012 at 10:52 AM.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hi Already.Dead,

1) I agree that is not the stat you were looking for, and I would like to thank you for your request, more popular requests get added faster. Request for this stat will be written up.

2,3) Regarding those requests, as you can see for yourself, there was only 1 user requesting each stat in that forum thread. There was no further requests for it. If you would like to see a stat added faster, please add your reply in such threads. We monitor all threads, and if there are more users requesting certain stat, it will get added faster.