Only show players playing now, find fish functions

Default Only show players playing now, find fish functions

how does the only show players playing now function work? does it retrieve a list of playing players from pokerstars somehow or does it just read the players off of the tables you're playing on... like if a fish is playing at a table I'm not playing on, how do I find him? theres an option to disable people finding you on stars right?
    also, I ran a report, and put 300 hands as the minimum but it just ignored that... whats that about?
    also, how does the get fish list function work?

Only show players playing now is active yet

the min hands filter works fine but make sure you have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.06.03h.exe

Also the fish list isnt activated yet either
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Only show players playing now is active yet
    I'm assuming you mean "not active yet"?
    also, I'm importing a massive number of hands right now, and my HUD is not working, is the HUD supposed to work during a (not auto import) folder import? its showing up like it sees the table, but says 0/6 players, 0% VPIP etc. My HUD worked fine yesterday
    I have 1.06.03h btw.

Sorry yeah misprint, should have read not active yet

You need to wait until the import is finished because until it is finished it cant import from another folder.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I think you misunderstood me, I know I cant auto import during another import, I was asking if importing was stopping my hud from working, but since my last post I stopped the import and tried to get the hud working and I still cant. its showing up like it sees the table, but says 0/6 players, 0% VPIP etc. My HUD worked fine yesterday

You must be auto importing for the HUD to work, if you stopped the import then it might possibly be trying to finish the import, is it now showing that its still trying to import or is it saying ready to import?

What site are you trying to get it to work for?

oh, well I'm currently importing about 1.7 million hands from 20000 files, so its not auto importing, if auto importing must be active for the HUD to work then I'm gonna have to wait 7 hours before playing, which sux but ok, I'm glad its a fixable problem like that.
    I'm doing it on pokerstars.