HM2 v 7135 crashed during "re-import"

Default HM2 v 7135 crashed during "re-import"

I upgraded to 7135; at launch it said it had to do some sort of statistical re-import that could take a few hours. I said OK.

I checked 15 hours later, and it had seemingly crashed about 20% of the way into the re-import.

I killed the program, and restarted it...and now it didn't even prompt me for the 're-import' process at all. So that leaves me wondering:

- is my DB corrupt now?
    - why didn't it prompt me for the re-import if it didn't complete properly the first time?

Update:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

On which site(s) did you play most of your hands?
    Can you reimport the original handhistories into a new database? (which is basically what the 'database update' also attempted to do)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Update:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

On which site(s) did you play most of your hands?
    Can you reimport the original handhistories into a new database? (which is basically what the 'database update' also attempted to do)
    - No one site is dominant; though most hands from Stars, Party, iPoker, Ongame I'd say.

- I mean, sure I could re-import them into a new DB, but does the update you linked to v7157 fix the crashing-during-import bug that I think others reported with 7135.

- Also, my DB is 5M+ hands, so it'll still take, what, at least 6+ hours, so I want to make sure I'm not just heading for another crash if I re-embark...

- (do you suspect that my DB is corrupt since it crashed mid-import and I wasn't re-prompted to do the HH update thing when I restarted HM2?

Since you let it run for 15 hours: it's very likely it did actually finish. Although it stayed stuck at showing 20%.
    On my computer, it would show "not responding" for 8 hours, although it did finish.

All these issues: importing crashing and not responding issues are currently being addressed.
    A LOT of updates have already been made to 7149: also logging has been added sp when it happens again, the log.txt file
    in Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ should now write what causes the crash.

Since it's uncertain if the (possibly unfinished) update corrupted your database, ideally you should just reimport all your hands.
    If you run it overnight, it will have imported 5+ million hands before you're awake again. In addition, in 7157, if there is a similar crash, the log file will now state what went wrong.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here