Problem with pokerstars and windows 7

Default Problem with pokerstars and windows 7

OKay, hem is importing hands. Hud updates himself at the table. But the reports, graph and session tab evryone shows different info. Different number of hands, how much money i have won etc ..No filters and obv my name is rihgt evrywhere

And obv the multy currency doesent work in stars

Hem ver. 1.10.03c
    windows 7

evrything is running as admin...

i do not know what to do? evrything was fine with vista

Quote Originally Posted by leits View Post
    OKay, hem is importing hands. Hud updates himself at the table. But the reports, graph and session tab evryone shows different info. Different number of hands, how much money i have won etc ..No filters and obv my name is rihgt evrywhere
    options > miscellaneous options > [x] auto apply filter changes to all tabs

If that doesn't help, please post or pm/email me some screen shots.

And obv the multy currency doesent work in stars
    What part of it doesn't work? Hands don't import? Import errors? Have you replaced the $ stat with $USD and $EUR/$GBP?

If the hands won't import into a new DB please send us a sample. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
    - To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
    - Click this and attach the file.

Okay did that options - misc options - auto apply filter change to all tabs. Now the report tab shows the correct info, but graphs and session still show the dif numbers which arent right...

"What part of it doesn't work? Hands don't import? Import errors? Have you replaced the $ stat with $USD and $EUR/$GBP?"

What do u mean by that`? hands import, no errors, just the amounts are way off? how i can chane that $ to $USD/€Eur/£GBP?

e:
    it steems that it does not import all euro hand histories ... What im supposed to do?

e2: and now hem is totaly fucked .. hud is still updating correctly .. but if i choose todays hands it shows me yesterdays etc .. i changed the time of what time my day starts, still nothing

wtf is wrong with it
    Last edited by leits; 03-06-2010 at 07:03 AM.

can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and try reimporting the hands into that and see if the problem still persists

Also regarding Euro hands not importing, check your regional settings that your short date is dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy and that the numerical seperator is a comma i.e 123,456,789
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and try reimporting the hands into that and see if the problem still persists

Also regarding Euro hands not importing, check your regional settings that your short date is dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy and that the numerical seperator is a comma i.e 123,456,789
    if i play only $ tables evrythinng is fine .. report and graoh tab are showibg the right info but session tab still shows i dont know what .. when the euro tables come in evrything is fuuucked .. i changedthos regional setings etc ..

e2:
    im out of ideas.. even if i play indollar tables hem doesent show the correct info .. wtf is wrong with it ? in vista evrything was okay
    Last edited by leits; 03-07-2010 at 06:17 AM.

Please post some screenshots of your questions/problems or mail them with some sample hands to reproduce the problems directly to support@holdemmanager.net including a link to this thread.