How is this possible? Two different $ amounts shown as winnings for same session!

Default How is this possible? Two different $ amounts shown as winnings for same session!

In the sessions tab, I see two different amounts for winnings for the same session: the top one is -$470.04 and when I click on that row to see all hands in the space below, the total at the bottom of that box is -$328.51.....Can someone explain what am I missing? Here's the screenshot:

Nobody??

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the issues you are having with HM1, Please view the following FAQ See this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...curate+Reports

If the problem persists then please send us the hand histories All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31)

Thanks
    Holdem Manager Support

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

I would like to apologize for the issues you are having with HM1, Please view the following FAQ See this FAQ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...curate+Reports

If the problem persists then please send us the hand histories All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31)

Thanks
    Holdem Manager Support
    Thanks for your response. I am unable to understand the FAQ very well because I'm not at all HEM-savvy but it seems that the reason this happened is because I was playing in Euros in that particular session.

Basically the $328.51 at the bottom is €328.51 and it is converted to $470.04 at the top using the exchange rate 1 USD = €0.6989 which was the HEM default.

In the FAQ, I read that I can change the exchange rate of past hands after fetching the current exchange rates, but when I go to SETTINGS>CURRENCY>FIX HANDS, it only fixes 100 hands at a time, and I have to click FIX HANDS again to fix the next 100 hands, and so on.

How do I fix 100,000 hands this way?
    Last edited by fizzypants; 07-20-2012 at 08:18 PM.

SETTINGS>CURRENCY>FIX HANDS is an old HM1 feature that doesn't really work anymore.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._20Jul2012.exe
    Create a new database. Change the exchange rate. Then reimport your hands.

Note: some tabs in HM1 will still not convert properly.
    Sessions tab will.

But in reports, you have to add EUR WON as a separate stat.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here