HUD moving around on 888

Default HUD moving around on 888

Hey guys,

Recently I have added 888 to my list of sites to grind and for some reason I cannot get HUD setup properly there for multitabling. When i single table sometimes the HUD are at right places with respect to villains and sometimes I have to manually move them around. However when multitabling it will always have different setups for different tables and when i try to move things around on one table it destroys the setup on another.

Any suggestions?

Setup the seating preferences and sit in the same position: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...eferredSeating
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yes i have done that but when i open multiple tables it resorts to moving around

* open one table, play at least one hand

* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions

* table manager -> file -> save positions

* now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand before the stats move to the correct positions/players.

I had the same problem as Deuces_wild. However, the suggestions offered by RDB didn't worked for me.

What does work is the following:

HEM seems not to distinguish the difference between 9-handed and 10-handed tables as can be seen in my table manager. When clicking with the left mouse button on a specific table, you can set 10- or 9-handed tables properly. This way the HUD will show up correctly. Make sure you have the correct configuration selected in the dropdown menu.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    This should be fixed in 1.12.10b: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    I installed the 1.12.10b-update. It does not solves the problem regarding recognizing 9-handed tables. In the Table Manager they are still listed as if they are 10-handed. The only thing I play are SNG’s. I don’t mind fixing it manually.

Update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._14Jul2012.exe

In TableManager, rightclick on the table and manually set the number of seats to 9.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here