Stats not showing for FT 5max tables
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stats not showing for FT 5max tables

My stats work fine for FR, 6max and HU on Full Tilt. But not for the "5 max" tables: the custom 6max tables people have created with their points ...where 1 seat is always reserved.

And it even works for these tables when I'm observing them, but after I sit down and play a hand, the stats disappear.

What version are you using, if its still happening with this one let me know http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.06.03h.exe and also let me know the table
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default same problem

I have the same problem

I used the version 1.06.03h

example of table :
    cuong23 on 5/10 CAPPED 300$

Make sure your using this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.06.03h.exe and then To correct the problem Close down HM and then open ft6max2.txt from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager folder with Notepad and remove the line with cuong23 and save the file and then restart HM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I've been using version 1.06.03h the entire time. I'm still experiencing this problem with the Full Tilt 5max (custom made/reserved) tables.

It happens with ANY of these types of tables. Following your steps does solve the problem, but it's annoying to have to restart and edit a text file every time I want to play at these tables.

Ok ive tried about 6 tables and stats showed on all mine, for cuong you should only need to do it once. Can you point out the exact table name and limit so i can test these ones out that dont work?

Try any of these:

- cocaine88
    - crazypoker_777
    - goblue2524
    - Hans Vogl
    - Lynette Chan
    - PayoffWizard80

ANY 5max table like these suffers the problem.

Also, realize the stats will show fine UNTIL YOU PLAY A HAND. once you play a hand, the stats disappear.

I played several hands without problems maybe the wrong tables though i was playing CR Rugby tables etc, what limit is this 50nl 100nl etc and ill look into this and get back tommorrow

I don't know what CR Rugby tables are. I'm talking about tables with 6 seats that have 1 seat permanently reserved. These tables are therefore considered "5 max" tables. If you look in the lobby window, you'll notice these tables always say X/5 under the "Plrs" column, where X is 0-5. Also, these tables start @ the NL50 level. There are none at the low stakes.

NL50 5max tables
    got_tone
    pez gordo
    shuffleupagus1
    whysolohsbc
    SABURO
    CATZEL36

nl100 5max tables
    Boodabor
    cuong23
    Daddy Nasty
    djbignick