I can't get the 4bet range stat to work correctly with NoteCaddy's Color definitions.

Default I can't get the 4bet range stat to work correctly with NoteCaddy's Color definitions.

I can't get the 4bet range stat to work correctly with NoteCaddy's Color definitions. If I create a new Color Definition, and then set the min to 1 and the max to 100, nobody shows up! Is the stat bugged? Also, how sensitive is this for decimal places? 4bet ranges in cash games tend to be anywhere between 1.5% to 2.8% for most all players over a course of thousands of hands... So decimal sensitivity is extremely important here.

Example: I may want color definitions to classify players who 4bet with a range of less than or equal to 2.5% of hands....

Thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

I used HEM.TOT_4Bet_Range in a composite as a test and it worked fine. There was an adjustment in hm2 made awhile ago that fixed some stats but since hm2 hasn't had a release in a long time, you might not have it yet. You can filter by 2 decimal places but they will be displayed in the HuD with no decimal places e.g. 15.5 = 16

But I don't understand what your composite definition test has to do with a color definition?.So are you saying that if it works with a composite definition it should work with a color definition? If I use the stat 4bet range as a part of any color definition the color definition will not match players.

Can you do a test color definition including the four bet stat? For example make a color definition that finds players with a 4bet range of less than or equal to 2.5%.
    Last edited by lampshade9909; 07-19-2012 at 08:16 AM.

My post wasn't clear. I mean in the current HM2, quite a few stats aren't returning values. Having tested it in a composite, that one is appearing now so for the next HM2 release, your color definition should work since they get the stats from the same place

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    My post wasn't clear. I mean in the current HM2, quite a few stats aren't returning values. Having tested it in a composite, that one is appearing now so for the next HM2 release, your color definition should work since they get the stats from the same place
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Could I create a new 4bet range stat using Composite Note, and then use that one instead?

Example: Create a new stat that says 100 - HEM.TOT_Call_3Bet - HEM.TOT_Fold_to_3Bet

Would something like that work? And Can I have a constant such as 100 in the forumla?

You'll have to wait for the next hem release since your stat is returning null which means you can't do anything with it