Entraction /B2B problem

Default Entraction /B2B problem

HI.

Just got everything HM related up and running on my windows 7 finally and iv had no problem with any of my sites other than b2b, you have to save the HH via the site and it shows you how and where when it takes you to Hand Histories, this is all through the client but when i actually look on my PC there is no "hand history" file, i saw it be created and even after play via the site again you can see its adding HH's but just not on my PC and therefore can not add to HM, hope that makes sense!

I though the problem might be like Ongame had where you had to click "show hidden files" or something like that but it didnt work. another strange part is my b2b client isnt visual on my "uninstall or change program" feature to delete which i dont understand!

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by discogirl; 03-02-2010 at 05:59 PM.

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. How to see hidden files in Windows

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Entraction Network Setup

Hello; i got the same pb

I made the turn off options but i have still the problem ?

Any idea ?

Ty

Nobody have an idea ?

Any help

Are you sure the poker client is setup to save the hands? Did you make sure to unhide the protected operating system files as well as the normal hidden files? You need to set both options properly.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
    - To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
    - Click this and attach the file.

Ty

I have made the adjustments but it does not work

I attach the config file

Pb fixed !

I reinstalled the poker client and looks good.

Ty very much