2.0.0.7126 - database update process hung

Default 2.0.0.7126 - database update process hung

Hi, I have installed this and updated on one machine and it worked fine after about 4 hours of updating. I went to do it on my laptop and the process has been running for 18 hours now (same database, similar processing power/memory) and there hasn't been much/any movement on it in the last 8 hours or so. One potential issue is that it's running in parallels and I wonder if that might be causing some issue.

Currently it is about 2/3 the way through, the HoldemManager.exe process is getting CPU action in the task manager and memory numbers are changing too, so it appears it might be doing something still.

The question is, if I kill the process and reboot the machine during the process, is it going to mess up my database?

Can't you reimport your hands into a new database? (which will be faster than the database update)

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have tons and tons of hands.. .reimporting is a pain, but I heard everyone bitching about this new database update

from what Im reading its tourney related? I dont play tournies only cash games... am I going to have to go through a 10 hr update?

[removed 7145 link]
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Current database update issues are tournament related.
    The database update does something similar as reimporting all the hands into a new database.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-20-2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: [removed 7145 link]
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

so what are we to do? can we delete those tournaments hands first and then try to do the update? if i create a new database and reimport the hands that way, will it work?

if I create a new database and reimport the hands, will i be able to sync with my other computer where the update conversion worked on my original database?
    Last edited by wiltontilt; 07-20-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Update to 7149: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ded-v7149.html

Reimport your hands into a new database.
    Backup/restore that database on the other computer (or also reimport your hands)