stats panel color doesn't switch

Default stats panel color doesn't switch

When I am playing at a table and using the HUD my stats panel doesn't switch color automatically when I switch between 'session stats only' and 'all stats'.

My settings in HM (table preferences) are correct. So Alt background differs from panel background.

Thx

Hi, when you say "my stats panel" do you mean all of your stats panels or just you, the hero

I mean all panels.
    When I switch a random panel from 'session stats only' 'to 'all stats' (or vice versa) it doesn't work (as said). When I however go in HM to table preference (after I did make a swicth on a live table) and I click OK (without adjusting any preferences) the color does swicth at the table.

Ok ill pass this info onto Roy. In the mean time if you can just verify one thing. Sometimes if you leave the Mucked Card & Alignment Edit Mode option ticked it can have wierd effects on the HUD. You should only leave it on until youve everything aligned and then lock the layout. You can find the setting here Hud Options> Table Preferences

Also to help us speed up things if it is possible to post a screenshot of the error as it happens aswell as your Table Preferences settings then that would be a big help
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

It seems to work OK now.

Thx