Possible to add a text-only "stat" to the HUD?

Default Possible to add a text-only "stat" to the HUD?

Wondering if this is possible (pretty sure it was in HEM1).

I want to add a text LABEL to my HUD that's not associated with any actual statistic. That's it. So, for example, I want to create the text "XYZ" as a label (without a stat associated with it), and be able to drag/drop it around my HUD layout just like I can do with the actual statistics. It's kind of what the "Abbreviation" field does, except you can only assign an abbreviation to an actual HUD stat. I want to be able to add text to my HUD layout.

Is that possible in HEM2? If not, seems like a trivial add...

That's not possible.
    You can add text as an abbreviation. If you're creative, by adding text to a stat (text that's not even associated with that stat but you just want in your HUD, for example: PREFLOP, POSTFLOP) or by adding text to a stat you DO NOT use. Then set the min. samples of that stat to 9999 (pick a very obscure stat). Then you can use this stat (and move around this stat) for the text-only abbreviation.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks, good suggestion. Figured part of that out on my own, but the 'min sample 9999' trick is helpful.

Question

I tried adding the stat SB 6-bet and a min sample of 9999 with abbreviation "Pre SB" but it just shows up in the hud as "-".
    What am I doing wrong?

Are you trying to add a line of text? See this thread for more discussion on this and an example HUD. Even when done right it is often not as nicely lined up in a grid as most would like.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Are you trying to add a line of text? See this thread for more discussion on this and an example HUD. Even when done right it is often not as nicely lined up in a grid as most would like.
    Not a full line of text.. just a little block.. I want to make a similar copy of husng coffee hud but with lots of more features from notecaddy edge where you can see ranges for different lines at different stack sizes etc.. CoffeeHUD | Heads Up Poker Videos and Instruction at HUSNG.com

If you are using NoteCaddy Premium it should be even easier I believe but I do not know the specifics of how to do it via NoteCaddy so you may want to ask in their forum. See the Samurai HUD (or any other NC Coaching Pack HUD like Coffee) for an example - Login to Holdem Manager