My HUD seems 'stuck' on showing *current session only* stats(??)

Default My HUD seems 'stuck' on showing *current session only* stats(??)

Started playing Stars 6-max today...and all of the "number of hands" on my opponents started from 0...HUD is apparently only displaying THIS session's stats.

Turned my computer off last night after playing with HUD working normally...these are opponents on whom i have like 10,000 HHs each. But it's acting as if this is the first session i've ever played against them...

(I def did not 'double-click to only show this session's stats')

EDIT: FYI, i have Hud Fulters set to "Max 99 Months Old", and Config HUD Properties "use sesion stats" is NOT checked.

EDIT #2: This is strange: i started playing at a second Stars table...and on THAT table, the HUD is properly showing all stats on opponents...so now i've got 2 tables open: one where the HUD is showing all stats (thousands of hands on every opponent), and the other that's ONLY showing opponent stats for THIS session...something fishy going on. And a re-start of HEM2 did not solve things FWIW.

EDIT #3: Want a FURTHER wrinkle to this? (and a hint that this is a bug of some sort rather than just incorrect settings?) >> I'm now sitting at a THIRD Stars table, and at this table, there are SOME players from the "dysfunctional 'this-session-only' table...and for THOSE players it's showing the session-only stats, but for the OTHER players, it's showing ALL their stats. So picture, this:

Table #1 (This is the table I originally started this thread about...it's incorrectly showing session-only stats for ALL of the villains below)
    Villain 1 (29 HHs)
    Villain 2 (29 HHs)
    Villain 3 (29 HHs)
    Villain 4 (29 HHs)
    Villain 5 (29 HHs)

Table #2
    Villain 1 (29 HHs)
    Villain 3 (29 HHs)
    Villain 6 (13,450 HHs)
    Villain 7 (11,000 HHs)
    Villain 8 (27,000 HHs)

Odd, right? See Villains 1 & 3?
    Last edited by domino66; 07-15-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Does any of these opponent have an unusual player name with a "&" character in his name or another character/symbol.

Are you using a number of players filter: hud options--> hud filters:
    When set to:
    2:2-2
    3:3-6
    4:3-6
    5:3-6
    6:3-6
    7:7-10
    8:7-10
    9:7-10
    10:7-10

If you have 10.000 of 9max hands of an opponent. And you're playing against this opponent -for the first time- on a 6max table, it will use stats based on 0 hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Nope, none of those were the case...no weird characters in player names / no filters set. And i always play 6-max tables, and this was a 6-max tables, so the thousands of hands i'm 100% sure i had on every opponent were all from 6-max, so filters wouldn't have mattered anyway.

But it hasn't happened again, so hopefully it was just an isolated hiccup.