Hero HUD moving on BWIN - help needed

Default Hero HUD moving on BWIN - help needed

Hi,

I've been using HM1 for well over a year now with no problems, but recently I had to reinstall Windows 7 on my laptop and also reinstall HM1 and all my hand histories.

Now, when I'm playing on BWIN, my hero HUD stats move with each new table I open. I generally play 3 tables, and I do not use preferred seating. I position my tables top left, top right and bottom centre, and I try to sit in seats in the top left, top right and bottom of the table so that I can see all three seats at the same time. I don't use any of the "change seat" options on the site, I just stay in the seat I've chosen when I sit down. This was all working prior to my reinstall, and each time I opened a table, my hero HUD stats were by my seat. Now, the stats for the first table I open are in a random position, on top of whichever villain stats are in that position. I manually move them to my seat, and then when I open the second table, the hero HUD stats are showing up over the seat I'm sitting in relative to the first table. This repeats for each subsequent table.

I've read on the forums about checking the "Fix my stats position" option, and I've tried with and without this checked, but it doesn't fix the problem. I KNOW the software can do this properly, because I had it working this way before my reinstall. Can someone please tell me what I need to set to get it working again please?

Thanks,
    Mike.

Update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...09July2012.exe

Use the preferered seating: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...eferredSeating
    Set it up for 10max. (even if you don't play 10max)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...09July2012.exe

Use the preferered seating: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...eferredSeating
    Set it up for 10max. (even if you don't play 10max)
    Thanks for the quick reply. I've tried this, and it still doesn't work. The preferred seating setting means I have to sit in the same seat on each table, and I don't want to do that. I wasn't doing that before I had to reinstall, I could sit wherever I liked on different tables and my stats appeared in the right places.

Untitled.jpg

I'm currently playing on 3 tables, sitting in seats 2, 5 and 9 (on the attached image), but all my stats are showing up over seat 8 (the last seat I was in in my last session). I know HM1 can do what I'm asking, as it has been working like this for the past 12 months or so, up until I reinstalled. It must just be configuration, but I don't think I did anything special last time, it "just worked".

Ideally, just sit in the same seat position.

If you don't want that go back to
    -1 hud options--> seating preferences--> set it to "-" for all Ongame positions.
    -2 disable preferred seating in the Ongame client
    -3 hud options--> table preferences--> turn off wysiwyg
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

That still didn't work. Each time I open a new table I have to manually move the hero HUD to wherever I'm sitting.

It worked previously, so it must be something in the configuration settings. Is there anything else I can try?

Either manually move the HUD every time for new tables.... or use preferred seating (recommended)

I sorted it - when I was changing the "Fix My Stats Position" setting, I was accidentally doing it against the Default HUD rather than the OnGame-specific HUD!

Thanks for the help.