So many errors

Thread: So many errors

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default So many errors

I have used HM2 since Day 1 of tha Alpha trial, help please

Firstly (see pic) 35K of hands in an MTT

Pages still don't refresh

Different info, is missing when switching between stats (i.e) the same stats different data

When HM stars it freezes any tables I am playing

Auto import never starts auto, despite it being ticked.

Every time i run HM it goes to cash, despite the fact I only ever play MTT

Right click to edit an MTT, it auto crashes

Active sessions has almost never worked

Opponent summaries, No option to choose Buy ins or types of game

Ver 7053
    Attached Images Attached Images

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Firstly (see pic) 35K of hands in an MTT
    What site is this mtt from? Have you tried importing this into a new database? If the issue occurs in a new database please zip the original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).

Pages still don't refresh
    This is a known issue that will be resolved in the beta version with the hybrid/datagrid performance improvements which should be released in the near future.

Different info, is missing when switching between stats (i.e) the same stats different data
    Which stats and reports is this occurring on?

When HM stars it freezes any tables I am playing. Auto import never starts auto, despite it being ticked.
    Please try resetting the HoldemManager.config files to resolve these issues.

Close HM2

Please move the HoldemManager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files to your desktop from:

7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    You must show both hidden files and check unhide system files. See this: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...torial151.html

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    For showing hidden files and unhide system files, see this: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d....mspx?mfr=true

Restart HM2.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-4079.

Right click to edit an MTT, it auto crashes
    Please reproduce the issue and send your log.txt file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Active sessions has almost never worked
    Most of the time, this is caused because Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments have not been set correctly. Other times, resetting the config file as posted above will help resolve this issue.

Opponent summaries, No option to choose Buy ins or types of game
    I am inquiring as to why these options are available to cash summaries but not tournaments. I will reply back in this thread with my findings.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    What site is this mtt from? Have you tried importing this into a new database? If the issue occurs in a new database please zip the original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Which stats and reports is this occurring on? See pics for examples, same stat, all results different

Please try resetting the HoldemManager.config files to resolve these issues.

Appears to have worked

I am inquiring as to why these options are available to cash summaries but not tournaments. I will reply back in this thread with my findings.
    Whilst I understand tickets have been issued for other problems, the fact is that some of them have been like this for in excess of 9 months
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Whilst I understand tickets have been issued for other problems, the fact is that some of them have been like this for in excess of 9 months
    Some of these issues have already been fixed in the new hybrid/datagrid version but were not fixed in the public version as it would require twice as much time from the developer. The new datagrid version has taken us longer to release than we had hoped but we are finally getting close to a release now.

I believe this is already fixed in our upcoming hybrid/datagrid update. It was also recently confirmed as fixed in the public 7041 version by other testers, for most situations, but I was able to find a particular set of uncommon steps where it is still a problem.

- Pick player with no Tourney hands
    - Switch from Cash to Tournament in ribbon
    - Change players to a player with tourney hands

That is the only way I am able to duplicate this issue any longer.

See pics for examples, same stat, all results different
    I am not really sure what these images are trying to show or what reports they are from since you cropped them so small. Can you send us the hand histories and tourney summaries from your archive so we can test the hands? Make sure you include a detailed description of the problems and particular reports the problems occur on, along with some uncropped images showing the problems.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Ok cant wait for the new upgrade

Regarding the images, I can see them perfectly but to explain they are taken from the same data set (all hands)
    using the tabs Tournaments/Tournament Winnings/Tournament Winnings Graph and Tournament Stats

All the results are different when of course they should all be the same.

Pic One shows the graph with a loss of about $400
    2 shows - $560
    3 shows + $4084
    and 4 shows +$2397

So i am baffeld as to why they are different.

Also the skins actually write that you have taken an add on or re buy as far as i have seen to date, so why doesn't HEM update this info also, as i have to do it myself.

We will need you to send us the hands so we can try to reproduce the problems in your pictures and so we can investigate the rebuy/addon issues. I know we have some open bug tickets for rebuy/addon issues but I am not sure of the status of those bugs, or what site you are playing, so without your hands I can't give you a better answer.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com