No HUD on UB ultimate points 4k GTD invitational

Default No HUD on UB ultimate points 4k GTD invitational

Ok...this is going to be a bit difficult to describe but here it goes.

I played in an invitational tourney tonight on UB. A 4k 45 seat pro bounty tourney open to high point earners. I won....which is completely relevant....I swear.

I was also playing a little $10 sng to warm up on UB and FTP as well. The HUD was working the way it is supposed to on both sites. However, before the 4K...I finished my UB sng while my FTP sng was still running. Once the invitational started...I noticed I had no HUD. I tried making a new default HUD (as that is what I am currently using for FR games because I haven't made a FR HUD...the sixmax was a pain and I'm a tad lazy)...I tried making a new default HUD because I thought it might be because FTP was using the default HUD as well...but the thing is whenever my FR sng's get down to six handed...HEM switches to my sixmax layout...I'm still not sure why...but I just reposition everything to fit..

back to the point...so I made a new HUD and put absolute as the site for the new default...still nothing.

Once I finished on FTP...I ceased to open another sng because I wanted to just try and use the default for the invitational...still nothing. I closed and restarted HEM...no HUD. I concluded that since the buy in was 10,000 ultimate points and there was no real money buy in and I've never had HEM work when I tried it on play chips to test a HUD....that that must be the reason...is this a bug? Can anything be done to correct it?

Since I've had a mod tell me to specify my system and OS I will do so now....

Alienware m15x PC
    Windows Vista (all updates are current)
    Kaspersky 2010

I don't know what else to list...but if it's relevant please just ask and I will be more than happy to provide further details.

I apologize for the length of this post and would like to thank anyone in advance for taking the time to address my post...it is always greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Please zip and mail the hands for this tourney with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Did you try the table finder during the tourney?

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please zip and mail the hands for this tourney with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

Did you try the table finder during the tourney?
    I did try the table finder...I even played around with toggle test. Emailing hands and a link to this thread now.