Calling All Tournament Regs - Page 11
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Please forgive me for not reading through the last 10 pages, but the HEM tournament software does not track the 90 man KO sngs on FTP properly and I was wondering if anything can be done about it. I play 90 mans for a living and have done very well in them, but according to HEM I am down $20k+ in them, which is obviously not correct.

I'm not sure if the problem is with the way the hands are imported, or if the software just plain doesn't keep track of bounties or what, but it's a big problem for me. TBH, none of the tournament tracking software works for me at all.

I switched to HEM from PT3 because I heard that HEM was far superior for tournaments, yet so far HEM has been nothing but a huge hassle for me. The HUD is great, Tableninjaft is great, and from what I've seen previously sngwiz is great as well (I say previously because, due to the complete lack of tournament tracking so far Ive been unable to use it at all).

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but at this point I'm essentially paying you guys for a hud and the tableninja, yet nothing else (ie: the shit I bought HEM for) works. Perhaps someone can help me out a bit or at least give me some feedback about the 90 man KO sngs. It would be really awesome for me to use all the tools that hem offers to improve my game more, but as of right now ( and the last month and a half) this software has been pretty much worthless to me.

This is what I see in my tournament results page. Notice that not only did something obviously get messed up during that stretch in the middle (the 20k line straight down that never happened) but when I try to have HEM show my ev line it doesnt show up. I really hope this is just me doing something wrong and can be fixed easily. It seems like the tracker tracked everything appropriately for everything but that 1 stretch- why I have no idea, but the rest of my numbers seem to be right.

I also play on Cake poker, and despite the fact that I am up in Cake tournaments, the tournament tracker in HEM claims that Ive never even cashed on Cake!! wtf!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CeJeH View Post
    ... I switched to HEM from PT3 because I heard that HEM was far superior for tournaments, yet so far HEM has been nothing but a huge hassle for me....
    This post is in the wrong place... I suggest you post in the "Manager General" Area.

As to a comparison of HM to PT3 for tournies/SnG, the information you received is incorrect. HM is the best product on the market for cash games, but not for tourmies... far from it and that's why we have this thread trying to get RVG to do something about this poor support. However, I fear that our chances of getting anything meaningful are reducing daily.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please try 1.10.06a. The people that have rush problems with 1.11.00 or 1.11.01 usually get their rush HUD working again by reverting to 1.10.06a...
    Rush-tournaments, fozzy... tournaments

The question was:

How far is the developement for Rush-tournaments? Or has it anyone working and how?

[QUOTE=B-Money;
    If so would be posible to to add hud support at STG Wizzard ?
    .That Would be HUGE help with puting oponents on correct ranges ,

Good Point - It's being looked at.

mglmstr[/QUOTE]

Any News about Tournament Update? SNG Wizzard Hud? Some time had pass ....

Big update coming!!!

Rush tourneys were working, but they broke for some reason. Definitely trying to get this fixed.

There's also a new effective stack HUD filter. It just works in the replayer right now, and will work in the HUD in a future release.

More tourney features coming, but this is all the big tourney updates for the next build. I won't be answering questions here until the build is out. I'm too busy trying to get the build out. Supposed to be out today, but may creep into the weekend or early next week.

GL,
    -B

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Money View Post
    Big update coming!!!

Rush tourneys were working, but they broke for some reason. Definitely trying to get this fixed.

There's also a new effective stack HUD filter. It just works in the replayer right now, and will work in the HUD in a future release.

More tourney features coming, but this is all the big tourney updates for the next build. I won't be answering questions here until the build is out. I'm too busy trying to get the build out. Supposed to be out today, but may creep into the weekend or early next week.

GL,
    -B
    Well, 1.11.02 was well worth the wait for some but I don't see much for tourney players. Any update?

I posted this in the suggestions forum. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-...ss-tables.html

I was in an MTT with 2 tables left. Short handed on each table.

A player I played with earlier in this MTTs gets moved away and then back to the same table as me after it's short handed.

Because of the advanced options to filter based on number of players I use, there is a limited number of hands (now that it's short handed) for this player even though I played dozens of hands with them earlier in the tournament.

Double clicking on the hud to bring up session stats doesn't show any more hands. Only the hands since they've been moved back to the table.

It would be nice if session stats could show all hands from that MTT, not just from that table.

Would this be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by MicroRoller View Post

It would be nice if session stats could show all hands from that MTT, not just from that table.

Would this be possible?
    Not sure the HUD knows the difference between a cash table and tourney table. I'll ask our HUD guy and we'll get it added if it's possible.

GL,
    -B

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Would everyone agree it would be more useful to not have number of players filters on the session stats?