Tournament Summary Situation - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Weve been in contact with stars to see if they can add the finish position aswell but havent heard anything back yet, either way i expect we will still go ahead and import the information they do write i.e finish position and winnings
    Finish position is included in the new HH file.

Only thing missing seems to be size.

Sorry thats what i meant, the size. btw i havent played an MTT on stars in a long, do they have a similar setup where you can register late for a tournament and is that the norm? That could pose an issue if you get knocked out and the tournament size hasnt been decided or would it really matter that much?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Sorry thats what i meant, the size. btw i havent played an MTT on stars in a long, do they have a similar setup where you can register late for a tournament and is that the norm? That could pose an issue if you get knocked out and the tournament size hasnt been decided or would it really matter that much?
    Most tourneys have late registration up to about an hour or so and a lot of people sign up late.

If you're getting knocked out before registration closes I don't think it really matters that the size is exact as you're not anywhere near the money.

For me #entrants isn't that important but it's something nice to have.

That info is contained in the HTML summary file that was mentioned earlier and in other threads.

I haven't tried to import that again. Is there still a plan to get that to work?

We havent figured out the reason why the summaries occasionaly stop working, since we have the new system coming in soon its unlikely to get high priority i would think so creating a new database and reimporting when we get the new system up and running would probably be your best option.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default Ftp?

Does Full Tilt also send out complete tournament summaries in htm format that can be imported into Holdem Manager? I emailed them but was given an excel file that seems to have all the information in it. I just emailed back asking if it's also available in htm format for use with Holdem Manager.

Thanks,
    Amerzel

Default mhtml

They sent me a *.mhtml file. I'm guessing it won't work but I'll give it a shot. If it doesn't work should I email it so it could possibly be supported in the future?

Amerzel

Yes, please mail the original tourney hands and the summaries you received to support@holdemmanager.net. Please add a link to this thread and an explanation.
    We can then have a look at it.