William hill
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: William hill

Default William hill

hi, holdem manager itself is working fine, but for some reason it only function on pounds and dollar table. But have no response on any euro table.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Can you sent a handhistory of a euro hand?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

thank you so much for the help

I can import the hands just fine.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Try creating a NEW database and reimport some hands....

Unless, they already import fine on your computer... and it's a HUD not appearing issue you're experiencing?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The update still doesnt solve the problem, i think the HUD is working properly because it does show me the stats and everything on both the pounds and dollar table.... but iam not sure what is the reason for the euro table to not show up any hud...

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Try creating a NEW database....
    Do you get the HUD for the EURO hands if you replay a hand in the REPLAYER?..., cause I do..

i tried to create a new database and all i get is import errors....
    imported 6 files.
    Files importd 6 of 6
    hand imported: 0
    import errors: 2524

Did you change your holdemmanager.config file for WilliamHill datetime format a while ago?
    This change is now obsolete and may cause the problem.

I definitely did not change any setting in william hill... as i have mention the problem only occurs in euro table... thats why i dont understand why it is occuring...

They import fine for me too, Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please and ill take a look where they might be going

usually with weird issues like this it is the regional settings that cause the problem, can you post screenshots of your regional settings of all the TABs

XP
    http://www.niles.com/support/helpdoc...ndows%20XP.pdf

VISTA
    Windows Keyboards (Vista)

WINDOWS 7
    Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.