Rush HUD Fully Supported - Page 67
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

I have followed all of the directions on PG 1 and I still can not get my Hud working on Rush tables. It works fine for regular tables and my Rush hands get imported into my data base but the Hud no matter what I try won't work plz help. I have Windows Vista and use a dual Monitor set up.

question: do live tracker stats (i.e. betting lines, BB's) work on Rush hud? they seem to work fine on regular tables but not rush tables. just wondering if that's being worked on or if I need to tweak a particular setting. Thx!

Edit: just seen this post. http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-...acking-ft.html

wish I could get an e-mail once a release that fixes this comes out
    Last edited by slush420; 08-09-2010 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by x24113 View Post
    Ok, so I have been using the latest release 1.11.03 and it has been working fine, even on rush tables. I restarted my cpu today, and when I load HEM, it says could not find config file and it would create a new one. After that I re-configured everything, but since then the table manager will not open. I have UAC turned off, and EVERYTHING is set to run as admin. Even double clicking HMHUD.exe will not open it. When I revert back to 1.10.06a the table manager will open, however, it will not work w/ the Rush cause of the new update. How do I get the table manager to open, and thus the HUD???? I have even tried re-installing the latest update.
    Ok so support just told me to re-install a clean copy of HEM, which I did. Upon
    launching I backed up and re-configured all my settings, and the Table Manager will still not launch. I even tried updating to the 1.11.04b internal, still no dice. Now what is even more frustrating, is that I tried to roll back to 1.10.06a so I could at least have a semi working hud. When I tried this, table manager starts, but the HUD does not come up. It lists the table but the players as 0/9 short. Any suggestions on how I can get this to work. ????

Update... So I re-installed another clean copy of 1.11.03 and this time w/o using backup and restore first, I just started HEM and the table manager opened weeeeeeeeeeee. Now the import and subsequently the HUD doesn't work due to the import being so slow. It literally has been 30 minutes and it is still importing from the 1st of 5 hand histories. I have even restarted my cpu. Is this because HEM is trying to use my old db, not sure if I should try to restore again. Any help anyone? I have been dealing w/ this for over 2 weeks

There's a new build that has another major rush update. This is working 100% for us now on PC's where it was not working before. Last problem had to do with Windows folder security.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...4_Internal.exe

As always, let us know if it's not working for you. Crossing fingers this is it though.

GL,
    -B

Default Weird Rush Problem

My HUD works great during Rush. The stats work awesome, however, HEM does not show the hands when I hit cash game reports and the graphs do not "see" the rush poker hands. Its as if they never existed. But during the game, the HUD works great. Also though, the little popup that tells you how much you have won or lost during a session does not take into account anything played on rush poker. I have version 1.11.04c Internal. Please help!

Edit

Uh... I found the correct thread... Everything is perfect now! Thanks anywayz!
    Last edited by hackbinder; 08-11-2010 at 01:37 PM.

1.11.04 should have 99.9% of Rush problems solved. We use new technology for Rush and I think this thread could be confusing for new customers who are coming here to look for a Rush fix.

If you update to 1.11.04 and still have issues, please create a new thread detailing your problem. 1.11.04 build is here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If there continues to be multiple people with Rush issues we'll unlock this thread so we can continue to troubleshoot. I'm fairly confident we can close the book on Rush with this last update though.