Rush HUD Fully Supported - Page 2
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

thank you.

Possibly a dumb question but are you confident that this complies with the Full Tilt TOS?
    (I have no reason to believe it doesn't, but I'll admit I'm not very familiar with the TOS.)

Seems to work fine but it is causing some mouse hiccups/pauses as I move around the screen. More annoying than anything

the hud is showing up for me occasionally on 2 of my 4 tables, but is never actually the person I am playing against. I can also not see the additonal stats when I drag over the Hud. I just talked to my friend and it worked perfectly on his computer. The problem on mine is the HUD cannot keep up with the tables, and sometimes just plain doesn't show up on other tables. I am running Windows 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have not yet upgraded past 1.10.01, so I have not yet used the Rush HUD.

About the requirement for the table to be sized to 600 - 750 range. The HUD that I use contains so many stats that I need to maximize the window in order to have room for the HUD. I do not know how large 600 - 750 is, but if it is too small then I will not be able to use my HUD. Is it possible to have a second setting for the screen scrape that will work for a larger window so that we can maximize the window?

Seems to work alright so far. Thanks for putting it out and letting us play with it. I really did not want to reinstall PT3 just for rush.

I'd appreciate if I could make my tables bigger though.
    Last edited by jurrr; 02-10-2010 at 03:12 AM.

Wow, this worked really well for me. I had the tables a little bit bigger than suggested. Four tables tiled on a 1920x1200 monitor (I don't know what that works out to). Didn't notice any errors at all over a 4k hand session. Extremely fast updating. I had been using the trial of PT3 and this completely blows it away. Totally worth the wait and I'm constantly glad I went with HEM.

Quote Originally Posted by goodoldbm View Post
    the hud is showing up for me occasionally on 2 of my 4 tables, but is never actually the person I am playing against. I can also not see the additonal stats when I drag over the Hud. I just talked to my friend and it worked perfectly on his computer. The problem on mine is the HUD cannot keep up with the tables, and sometimes just plain doesn't show up on other tables. I am running Windows 7. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Try with different table sizes and without Aero or other Windows desktop themes

Smile

Very nice,
    it works at second monitor too;

Default Great Work

Hi guys,

I reverted to that other program briefly when Rush started. My experience reminded me of why I moved to HM in the first place. Thanks for releasing a reliable program. I'm grinding ridiculously long hours right now so I didn't have time to read all the posts so sorry if I missed something. In the version of HM I have, the active players detail window does not seem to be working with Rush.

Will it be available in future versions?

Also, my HUD is not displaying information for all of the players in my database. Is that issue related to the character issue referenced earlier in this string or is something else wrong? The screen name of the most recent player was "kibrg". I have 400 hands in my database, but nothing was displayed.

Tanks

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by rich.mann23; 02-10-2010 at 04:17 AM.