Hand importing but not displaying on the reports BOSS network
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hand importing but not displaying on the reports BOSS network

Hi,

I have the latest HEM version and the few hands I played on boss network seems to have been imported but I cant find them on the report and cant find my BOSS sn on the player list.
    I use windows xp and have followed the tutorial for BOSS hands import.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

In the import tab... it shows "xx hands import" with no import errors?
    Can you import the hands into a new database.
    If you DO get import errors, can you email us some of the hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I tried on a new database and used "import from folder" and it s still not working.

In the import tab it shows "importing..." but it s never ending. So actually hands aren t even importing.

If you're importing thousands of files, it could take some time before the actual import starts..

Can you MOVE the handhistories to a different folder.
    -Test import from FILE first (only 1 file)--> it that works--->
    -Try to import from folder next (whole folder)
    -If none work, email us one of the files/handhistories.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm importing only few hands.

When I'm importing from files it says "1 file processed" but not any BOSS hands are showing in the report.

When I'm importing from folder it s stuck on "importing..."

Can you zip up some of those hands and email them to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Default Same problem for me

I also have this particiular problem. I can't see the imported hands from BOSSMEDIA after the new updated HEM came out.

The hands are archived in C:\HMArchive\2010\02\16 and the hands are all there. If I try to manually import the files they are all imported with success but says they are all duplicates. Hence the hands must be in my database already.

But I can't see them anywhere in reports.

I run Win7 x64 and all exe files are run with administrator rights by default.

I could note that before your latest software update, I have bought new computer and migrated from XP 32bit to WIN7 64bit. I backed up the hands in HEM and re-imported them after installing HEM on my new PC. They all seem to have been imported with no errors.

UPDATE:
    After installing the latest beta, as per your request earlier in this thread, now it won't import the hands from feb. 16th. at all. "import 0 files", eventhou the files are still present in windows. Same path as before.
    Last edited by ParadokS; 02-16-2010 at 05:38 PM.

Hi,

can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and the still wont import please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

Retrieved following error from eventwvr

Not exactly sure when it came, but I assume it was after I updated to the beta version and tried to manually import those HH again, where it said "0 hands imported"

Error: PostgreSQL

2010-02-16 22:37:47 CETERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "uniqueserial"
    2010-02-16 22:37:47 CETSTATEMENT: EXECUTE PKHEXECUTE(2026037674,18,to_timestamp('02/12/2010 01:59:54','MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MI:SS'),1244,3,5,2,2,0,0,5,33,4,1,50,0,580,20 ,400,400,0,0,0,0,-1,2,2,False,-1,0,0,0,14,14,-1,0,-1,-1,0); select currval('pokerhands_pokerhand_id_seq')
    Last edited by ParadokS; 02-17-2010 at 01:04 AM.

If i make a new database, the hands import correctly.
    But why can't I see them in my old database then?