Holdem Manager Version 1.06.00 - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Sorry, there was a bug in the import that slowed things down a lot for some people in this build.

Version 1.06.1 will be available today and the speeds are back up to where they were before and in some cases will be much faster than before (if the files being imported on average are large).

Roy
    Where do I download v1.06.1?

Default Today

My Todaytab is not working for one limit. It just remains the same. And you do not see any new played hands. If I play some hands at another limit I can see them. If I select a Timeframe(between...) I can see the played hands, too. This is really strange.
    Can somebody help me with this?

So i just installed 1.06. I used 1.05.xx before with betfair with force ontop function enabled and i had no flickering. With 1.06 the flickering is back again no matter if i did the force ontop or not?

edit:

I just downloaded the old hud files (1.05.09) and there is no flickering please fix this!
    Last edited by Zografa; 07-11-2008 at 10:28 AM.

-In the HUD pop-up stats dont work for stats which are directly after a "---line feed---" tag. Currently I have to use many different panels to get all the pop up stats to work. Very annoying...

-Bonuses are not shown in any graphs? Pls add this.

Since installing the update, the data in my cash games tab and players tab don't match.

For example, in the cash games tab it shows that I have tens of thousands of hands, in the Players tab when I run report it only shows a few thousand.

On the Players tab it says that I have a few thousand players in my db, but when I run report (allowing for the maximum number of players), it shows under 500.

The worst of it is that my displayed HUD stats seem to be coming from the highly reduced amount of hands, not accessing the full amount of hands I have in the db.

I can have thousands of hands on a player in the cash games report and it only shows a few hundred on record in the HUD.

The update since fell off due to some troubleshooting of a problem with my new computer.

But I'm still having this problem.

Roy has been trying to help me, but no luck so far, and I haven't heard from him in longer than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Zografa View Post
    So i just installed 1.06. I used 1.05.xx before with betfair with force ontop function enabled and i had no flickering. With 1.06 the flickering is back again no matter if i did the force ontop or not?

edit:

I just downloaded the old hud files (1.05.09) and there is no flickering please fix this!
    I'm having the same problem with betfair, 1.05.09 was working perfectly with the hud, now the betfair client is unusable due to extreme lag with table manager and the hud open.

OK, so I just opened up some tables and HEM and there are players on my tables on whom I have hundreds of hands, it the HUD showed none!! They are just beginning to compile.

Why is the HUD not accessing the hands in my db?

Default Border of Everest tables

Please, I want to use the border of the Everest tables again. I really need them for the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by tontobird View Post
    OK, so I just opened up some tables and HEM and there are players on my tables on whom I have hundreds of hands, it the HUD showed none!! They are just beginning to compile.

Why is the HUD not accessing the hands in my db?
    Most likely a filter problem, can you email holdemmanager.config to paul.morny at gmail.com youll find it in your Config folder in the HM directory
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigOne View Post
    Please, I want to use the border of the Everest tables again. I really need them for the stats.
    Yeah there back in the next release
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.