Table scanner bug -clicking join tables when the table has a free seat at full tilt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Table scanner bug -clicking join tables when the table has a free seat at full tilt

TS is not autoopening such a table, and the color in table view becomes such as if we have joined it and are in waiting list.
    Last edited by smell777; 02-06-2010 at 10:15 AM.

This will be fixed in the next update.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

A fix should be part of version 1.10.02.
    Can you confirm please?

Nope. I have 1.10/02. It seems to be not working. I posted this after updating to this version actually, but noticed it long before.

Okay, we will take another look.

You use the english FullTiltPoker client?
    And the Join / Open Table buttons are visible in the FullTiltPoker lobby all time?

Yes, English. Yes, visible.
    With full tables 6\6 players it works fine, the problems begin when the table has less than 6 out of 6 players.

Default Join/Open table

I'm having this problem with joining the table and opening regardless of seats free or not. FTP - latest version HEM, the table color is updated as if I have joined the wait list but actually I haven't at all. Plus even though I have the setting set to "double click table" = join it actually opens the table and doesn't join the wait list?? (Have the same setting for double click player and that is alos opening the table). I have restarted HEM & FTP - will also try a PC reboot now...

On a side note - I noticed this happens with shallow stacked tables too (which I don't have in the FTP lobby view) and am not too bothered about - will there be a filter coming for shallow stacked tables as I see what looks liek a good table only to find it is shallow stacked? Thanks.

EDIT: PC reboot seemed to work.
    Last edited by spotDEspot; 02-19-2010 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Now seems to be working

Btw why was NONE of multiple bugs of TS fixed in the so long waited update yesterday? By none I mostly mean TS not working at ipoker completely, and some fixes needed for FTP. I don't play on other sites though...

Quote Originally Posted by spotDEspot View Post
    will there be a filter coming for shallow stacked tables as I see what looks liek a good table only to find it is shallow stacked?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by smell777 View Post
    TS not working at ipoker completely
    Server-side or client-side?
    What iPoker skin do you use?

We are working on a fix for Betmost and Leonpoker so far...

This is NOT fixes still (more than 2 MONTHS).
    Please do it!!!