Number of issues with 2.0.4.7 (resolved!)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Number of issues with 2.0.4.7 (resolved!)

Hiya,

I'm trying to get some color defs set up but I'm getting an error message. "No applicable color definitions were found"

I get this for every definition I try and run vs anything based on Custom Note definitions. I have Note Caddy Advantage and I get the same error when I try and run these definitions.

Also on a separate note, have you changed the allowed characters for definition names to exclude - ? Any NCA definitions I have now error out if I open then as the name is incorrect, this is obviously an issue as these are locked and I can't get to the Definition name tab to change it.

Ta Susanna

No direction but to trust the final destination

The "No applicable color definitions were found" error should only appear when you try to run color coding and have no color definitions set with colors specified for that site (stars/ongame).

Also on a separate note, have you changed the allowed characters for definition names to exclude - ? Any NCA definitions I have now error out if I open then as the name is incorrect, this is obviously an issue as these are locked and I can't get to the Definition name tab to change it.
    That's not an error, it's a warning that you won't be able to use them in composite definitions. This is a non issue since it doesn't affect your ability to do anything with the definitions themselves.

Hi
    thanks for your super quick answer, however I'm not sure if I understand it....

So for the Color definitions, I don't set any colors at all for the site, I just want to use a badge. So I don't see how this answer helps for my problem.

With regards to the naming convention, does that mean if I actually want to use a definition in a Composite definition formula I will not be able to do this (due to this being interpreted as a minus sign - I assume)? If so, I'd better let NCA know as most of their definitions have - in the name, and I would very much like to use them for C defintitions

Quote Originally Posted by Susanna1 View Post
    Hi
    thanks for your super quick answer, however I'm not sure if I understand it....

So for the Color definitions, I don't set any colors at all for the site, I just want to use a badge. So I don't see how this answer helps for my problem.
    In that case please be very specific about the steps you're taking prior to receiving the "No applicable color definitions were found" message since I searched for the error and it only is supposed to come up when you run the color coding process.

With regards to the naming convention, does that mean if I actually want to use a definition in a Composite definition formula I will not be able to do this (due to this being interpreted as a minus sign - I assume)?
    This is exactly correct

SannaTest.xml

Here is my dummy definition (there are plenty of instances for this). And here is a screen shot of my color def

Capture.JPG

I don't need anything in my Pokerstars notes to change. I just want this badge to appear in my HUD for players who match the criteria.

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong here????

I can't effectively answer your question because you're not telling me what is actually happening. If just opening a color definition lead to an error there would be hundreds of people complaining. It is still my guess that you're clicking this

Which you don't need to for badges as they generate in real time while you're playing. If this is not the case please post a screenshot of your NC app (please don't cut anything from the image) with the error on screen so I can make a better guess of what you're doing

Am I doing something fundamentally wrong here????
    The answer to this question is clearly Yes....

I didn't realise the badges were created run-time rather than persisted somewhere. I must have had some old badges there with a pokerstars color attached to them as this is the process I have been using all the time (however now I have made almost everything inactive so I guess that's why the error occurred). Sorry for asking what has turned out to be a stupid question....but thanks for your prompt explanation.

Susanna

Edit: Can you change the name of the thread to "A number of issues with the "User" of 2.0.4.7 as the current title is misleading

Hi,

I have a similar problem.

When I push button "Color code PS notes based on activate color definitions" the error message is "No applicable color definitions were found. ..."
    This error after I tried "to change you set of color definitions" with PDF guide in note caddy coaching pack files.

Please let me know what I have to do to make that in Pokerstars room I can have the color definitions as before.

Thanks
    Nicola

Quote Originally Posted by ocin900 View Post
    Hi,

I have a similar problem.

When I push button "Color code PS notes based on activate color definitions" the error message is "No applicable color definitions were found. ..."
    This error after I tried "to change you set of color definitions" with PDF guide in note caddy coaching pack files.

Please let me know what I have to do to make that in Pokerstars room I can have the color definitions as before.

Thanks
    Nicola
    If you have active color definitions, they all have the option "exempt from color coding" selected. It is at the bottom of the color definition editor.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    If you have active color definitions, they all have the option "exempt from color coding" selected. It is at the bottom of the color definition editor.

I have deselected for all, but I have the same error message

Immagine.png
    Last edited by ocin900; 03-18-2014 at 03:55 PM.