problem with tab "tournaments results"

Default problem with tab "tournaments results"

Hello, I’m writting to you because I’m having some troubles with my HM2, I buy it some days ago and the problem is with the tab “TOURNAMENT RESULTS”. In winnings I have 39 thousands and it’s impossible because I play microlimits, the problem began today when I played some MTT´S; I think the problem could be when they move me from one table to another, because in the tab “TAG COUNT” I have 11 tournaments of 27 $ and in fact I play just 1 today. It happens only with pokerstars and this REPORT, I play on ongame too but I haven’t any problem with it.
    sorry, but i dont speak english

Any tournament with more than 1 table will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit.

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client to be sure that it is enabled in the Pokerstars options and be sure that HM2 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories and tourney summaries. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Any tournament with more than 1 table will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit.

You may need to request and import any/all of your old tournament histories and import those to HM2. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client to be sure that it is enabled in the Pokerstars options and be sure that HM2 has added the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...er+Stars+Setup

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Summaries.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories and tourney summaries. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Thank you for reply me, i realise that the problem is whit "TOURNAMENTS RESULTS", because today i've played some SIT and GO's on ONGAME (1 table) and i have the same trouble. in HM2 i have 54 sits and i've played 21. I think the hands and tourney summaries are imported well because in the others "reports" all seems to be ok.

sorry, the problem is with other tabs too.pero seems to be imported so good. but appear more tournaments I played.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).
    I´ve already send it.