How do you export HUD Popup Config?

Default How do you export HUD Popup Config?

I've looked around through the FAQ and this thread, but I couldn't want an answer :[

I wanted to export my HUD Popup Config for a friend. I was also wondering how you would go about importing a HUD Popup Config.

deleted my answer - I posted importing/exporting HUD configs not HUD POPUP configs
    Last edited by _Loki_; 02-03-2010 at 10:28 AM. Reason: bad answer

I couldn't see any import/export buttons for this anywhere in HM

So I experimented & I created a popup called 'NewPopup.pop' & looked here:
    RVG Software > Holdem Manager > Config

And there was my new 1Kb **.pop file of that name

I'm not support - just a user like you, but I guess you could get hold of your new popup by looking in Config folder & copy/paste into an email ? & email to your friend ?

I don't know if this is smart or stupid though - I haven't tried putting someone elses popup into my config folder - maybe my HM will explode or something

Yes Loki is correct, any popup you create will appear in the config folder, you can just email the .pop file to your friend however be careful as if he has a .pop file with the same name it will overwrite the original, i guess renaming it to something like myname_3bet.pop before pasting it in the config folder should avoid something like this but other than that it will be fine.

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the help.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Yes Loki is correct, any popup you create will appear in the config folder, you can just email the .pop file to your friend however be careful as if he has a .pop file with the same name it will overwrite the original, i guess renaming it to something like myname_3bet.pop before pasting it in the config folder should avoid something like this but other than that it will be fine.
    I went to my config folder and cannot find the custom popups that I created. Most of the original popups are there, but nothing that I made. I recall having had this problem before and for some reason I think that the solution is that the popups were saved in a different location, but I can't find them. I tried typing in the name of each popup in my computer's search function...nothing. Any idea what is going on?

Do you have more than one installation? This is for HM1 right?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by cavino View Post
    I went to my config folder and cannot find the custom popups that I created. Most of the original popups are there, but nothing that I made. I recall having had this problem before and for some reason I think that the solution is that the popups were saved in a different location, but I can't find them. I tried typing in the name of each popup in my computer's search function...nothing. Any idea what is going on?
    For HM2 they are stored in:

Windows 7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig
    Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager\Config

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

HM1 does not use the \Users folder like HM2 does so if this is for HM1 they should be in the \C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.