HEM making Pokerstars client freeze

Default HEM making Pokerstars client freeze

The last 2 versions of HEM seem prone to making my pokerstars client freeze. I can move the mouse around but not act on any tables. all the action buttons come up, but I can't act at all. I open task manager, close only Hem, leaving hem import, and hem hud running and everything is fine again.

What could be causing this?

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...esn't+Work

The "run as administrator" box in the compatibility tab is greyed out, so I can't check it. What does this mean?

Please enable UAC again and reboot your computer. Now the box should be enabled.

After checking it you can disable UAC again if you like.

Ok I figured out that this crashing is caused by "marking" hands whilst playing, using the last pots display on my table hud. What could be causing this?

Thats a very special problem - never heard of it before. Please check this: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Crashing Problems With The Hud Or Holdem Manager