Tournament Winnings Graph Luck adjusted winnings

Default Tournament Winnings Graph Luck adjusted winnings

Hi there,

When I was using the HM1 trail it clearly showed on my graph that I was running above EV, now all of a sudden with HM2 looking at the same results it appears that my Winnings are exactly the same as my luck adjusted winnings (red line on top of a green line). What am I doing wrong here? Or is there a problem or something with the software?

I play HT6max on stars btw.

Update: HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Certain new stakes ($60, and $200) Hyper Turbo's still have to be added, so no EV will be calculated for them. We're working on a fix for this.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks this actually fixed it. Thing is now that after updating with that link you gave me, it appears that i'm running HM2 as a trial now, I don't want to re-enter my license key just in case it takes up my second use of it.. What should I do? Thanks once again.

Just re-activate it again with your serial.

You don't have to worry about using your second license, since you can endlessly reset the license yourself:

we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to Üpload License Code"and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here