Not registering pocket AA

Default Not registering pocket AA

Hi,

If i look up how many hands i have played in HM, my graph shows me that i have played a total of 30194 hands. But when i look into the session tab it tells me that i have played 30324 hands. I found out that my graph didn't register pocket AA. Then i went to the preflop cards tab and selected pocket AA and it showed me that i had 130 times pocket AA. This 130 hands was the difference between my graph and session tab. So my first question was how can i fix this, but when i restarted HM, it suddenly deleted al 130 pocket AA. Could someone tell me how this can happen and if i can restore those 130 hands? I am working with version 1.06.03h

Ive never heard this before. Maybe your database has become corrupted, can you create a new database and reimport your hands and see if the problem persists http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Also verify your filters are completely cleared
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I've created a new database and tried to re-import my hands from my hand history folder. But i'am getting like 30 plus import errors. Further i've played a session again today to look if the problem with the register of my AA was solved. Unfortunality the problem still exists.

And your using the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...e1.06.03h.exe? Please ship me the HH and ill have a look

Morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi,

I thought my problem was solved when i installed HM on my laptop but now it's deleted all my pocket AA's again and it's not regestering AA again. Do you know what the problem can be?

email me an well do a www.teamviewer.com session morny@holdemmanager.net