custom reports?

Thread: custom reports?

Default custom reports?

maybe people can start posting custom reports in this thread. I'm not really good at making these reports but I was wondering if anyone has something like how often u flop sets or how often your overcards hit and etc. thanks

One of the things I have in the works right now is a report builder - when you see what is possible some people are going to be blown away. It is a bit of work though so can;t say when it will be added.

Regarding the flop a set stat - that is already in there. You can add that stat to any report by clicking on the "+"

Roy

alrite thanks, keep me posted on any other custom reports or updates

i actually have another question. i found the flopped set% but now i dont know how to look at the hands where i only flopped a set with pps in the hole. i would like to review those hands.

i have a question about the flopped set%. so i used the hole cards report and filtered it to pocket pairs only. then i added the stat set%. what i realized with the set% is that it is actually double what my real set% is? if that makes any sense?

dunno how to do a screen shot but heres an example:
    Ive gotten AA 15 times and out of those 15 times i flopped a set once. therefore my set% should be 1/15 which is 6.66. the set% on HEM says it is 12.5. its the same for all my other pps

Previously HM didnt recognise Full Houses or Quads as sets are you including these. Actually im unsure if its updated now to include quads or FH so as i seen Roy saying it would be fixed very soon.

Actually ive tried the same for AA-QQ
    AA i had 2 from 20 and it says 20% (should be 10%)
    KK i had 2 from 18 and it says 20% again (should be 11%)
    QQ i had 3 from 21 and it says 25% (should be 14%)

So ill ask Roy to have a look
    Last edited by morny; 07-17-2008 at 11:12 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Sorry, fixed in 1.06.01c which might be released tonight. You will see the Flop Set stat in the Flop section

Roy