Merge 6.0 problem HM2

Default Merge 6.0 problem HM2

I just did the update to HM2 for merge 6.0 and HUD is not working.. it just has the waiting for hands

Are you playing Bad Beat Jackpot tables?

We're aware there are HUD issue with specific type of tables and are working on a fix.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Are you playing Bad Beat Jackpot tables?

We're aware there are HUD issue with specific type of tables and are working on a fix.
    no it was a MTT freezeout.. also when I updated it did something weird.. it went back to trial and I had to put in my serial again which it did not do before when i updated

Quote Originally Posted by ubeenshanked View Post
    no it was a MTT freezeout.. also when I updated it did something weird.. it went back to trial and I had to put in my serial again which it did not do before when i updated
    I'm also having problems with it, and not just the hud. Playing STT's, the HuD is coming up, then after a short time is freezing and not updating anymore. Also, none of my win's or places are registering and trying an import doesn't seem to work either.

I'm playing some 10-man DONs on BCP and see some other HUD problems:

No HUD for seat #10 (11:00). It's not hidden anywhere on the table. This is on all tables.

Big Blinds stat is not updating correctly. Hands are importing because #hands is increasing and stats are moving, but #bb is not even close to accurate. Right now on one table I have 15bb and the HUD stat says 5bb. It starts out right but starts falling behind almost immediately, like it's dropping a bb or two every several hands.

When you click on Settings in the table HUD to enable mucked cards display, it's hard as hell to turn them back off. When you click Settings again the table HUD panel just jumps around but the dialog doesn't open. I had to repeatedly move the panel around and click like a madman to finally get the dialog again. It was like whack-a-mole. Happened 2 out of 2 attempts.

I have the same problem ;/ after update hud is not working

We are still working on improvements for the new Merge client.
    And Merge itself is working on some bug fixes especially for tourney handhistories.

it seems to work sometimes and sometimes it dont.. all my games i tried it on were MTTs 9 seats.. it worked on a couple then stopped working on the next tournies

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here