Table scanner not working after migration from Partypoker.com -> Partypoker.es

Default Table scanner not working after migration from Partypoker.com -> Partypoker.es

Title says all

Your lobby is in english?

Please add a screenshot of the lobby.

Yes, my lobby is in english.partypokerlobby.jpg
    The only difference I noticed with the change to the new lobby was that the new tables are Euro instead of $, and the logo.

Try:
    Make sure you have the latest internal patch for HM2 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

It also won't scan the tables if you scan euro tables (in your scanner filters) instead of dollar?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I updated to 6948, and the lobby is not found.
    I always had the same filter for Pokerstars and Partypoker with euro tables selected..
    Works fine in the new Pokerstars.es client, running everything as admin.
    With PartyPoker.es I see the same error message as if I didn't even start it.
    New client is installed by default in c:\Programs\PartyEspana\(Partyespana.exe)
    Hope this helps.

I'll forward it.

This issue has now been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5125. We will often release builds on a limited basis on only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

I have also added your email address to the ticket so this should ensure you get notified after this fix has been released.

FYI, I noticed that from 6997 works fine, thxs.