BETA RELEASE: 1.06.04 (for Party HH Change)
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default BETA RELEASE: 1.06.04 (for Party HH Change)

Please note: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE!!!

This is a beta version that had to be released due to Party's changes from today. If you do not play on Party then I do not recommend downloading this update until we officially released it.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe

* (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) Added W$SD stats for check raise flop, check raise turn, raise flop and raise turn.
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) Added stats for players won/lost amount over last 5,10 or 20 minutes
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Changed donk bet to only include bets when OOP
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed transparent pixel issue with mouse clicks not registering
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue where hero panels could not be moved individually with Ctrl+drag
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) multiple panels positions now saved by # seats so you can have different multi panel setups for different games
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) you can import and export hud configurations
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) you can now have different layouts for different tourney seat types, ie 6 max vs FR tourneys
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed scroll bar on HH window in HUD
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) increased distance outside table that stats can be placed
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) fixed bug in table opening and added more logging
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) removed the game number in the 2+2 history window grab
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) added name of caller in the hand history window view in hud
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) Ongame Extractor is no longer required - it is built into the import process now and should run better than the ongame extractor did before in terms of accuracy
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue where having a player post the small blind when he is not in the small blind could cause positions to be skewed for the hand
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 NEW) You can now set preferred seats for Party. Party does not use preferred seating but Boss does and using the converter Boss hands convert to Party format
    * (1.06.04 beta 1 BUG) Fixed issue where custom stats using lower case values for table prefixes would not work
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed recent issue with Session (By Tables) not working
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) In the hole card filters if you are looking at another player and take off one or more cards from the list the query will only return known cards for that player even if you have the known cards only box unchecked.
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed issue with older bonuses appearing at the end of graphs when they shouldn't be there
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) If the Vacuum Analyze fails in HM it will bring up the FAQ on doing this manually
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) in the vs Player filter you can now specify the min # $'s won or lost to the player in the filter
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) You can now use Ctrl-A in the hand history text viewer in holdem manager
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Bug in HUD HH window where fold marked as check
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) Added Flop, Turn and River was Check Raised = false as filters
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Updated registration library to deal with error some Win2K people were having
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed recent issues regarding using the group by player in the report tab
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) All the hand grids now have totals at the bottom for $, bb's and EV Diff $
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) Added fold to raise for flop, turn and river stats to hud popups
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed ipoker import issue that would sometimes occur if the hero disconnected and then reconnected
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) Added steal from limpers stat to reports
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed a crypto issue with pounds being saved in the hand history as a weird symbol. HM will now read these
    * (1.06.04 beta 2 NEW) Fixed Party Poker hand history changes and preview table issues

Roy

Does this beta repair old HH's? I have tried to import HH's again with the beta but it doesnt import any. So I have a like 500 hands I played yesterday that's wrong and hands missing. What to do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Beffa View Post
    Does this beta repair old HH's? I have tried to import HH's again with the beta but it doesnt import any. So I have a like 500 hands I played yesterday that's wrong and hands missing. What to do about this?
    works for me: all the all-in hands from yesterday where imported (althought I had to retrieve them from my "archive")

What u mean from your archive? I have tried to import hands drom yesterday but it says found 0 files to process....still there is hands missing in HEM

Quote Originally Posted by Beffa View Post
    What u mean from your archive? I have tried to import hands drom yesterday but it says found 0 files to process....still there is hands missing in HEM
    Rename the folder, import it and then rename it to the old name again

That's fast, much respect for taking care of your customers so much!

ty worked fine! super!

Although I installed the update HM is still not importing hands were there is a preflop all-in.

do just i have that problem ???

This version not found for PokerStars! the hud not found!

---EDIT--- Not found the first open HM and auto import. Found at 2º chance.