BETA RELEASE: 1.06.04 (for Party HH Change) - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Skesis View Post
    When I installed the latest beta (beta 5) it asked me to enter my registration code again which I managed to find in my email. But now intermittently (usually when I'm changing between reports) an error message pops up "The demo version cannot be used to create distributable applications." No idea what this means. When I click OK I get an "Unhandled exception error" with the following details when expanded.

Once I click continue it seems to work OK, but just thought I'd let you know as it's a bit irritating.

Edit: also in the new beta there's new date filters, if you're keeping these and not going back to the old way (which I prefered) can you add back in the "last x amount of days" filter. I used that one a lot.
    same here.

i like the new date filters. but can you add the old one too as some sort of a shortcut.

thank you all.

have the same problem first had to register again and now everytime i try to sort the hands i get this error.

I have put in the beta patch 5 and no hands import at all on party. Am I doing something wrong? I even uninstalled HEM completely and reinstalled.

I am also having the registration screen pop up - think I have had to enter my serial number about 4 times today.

When could we expect a official launch of .04. Haven't updated so far, but would love Ongame support that should be included.

Same registration popup here, very annoying.

Crashing all the time when trying to view a hand : "The demo version cannot be used to create distributable applications." When I click OK I get an "Unhandled exception error" and HEM exits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingmang View Post
    Same registration popup here, very annoying.

Crashing all the time when trying to view a hand : "The demo version cannot be used to create distributable applications." When I click OK I get an "Unhandled exception error" and HEM exits.
    Sorry, it is happening to a few people. Working on this right now and will update as soon as it is fixed.

By the way, you can revert to beta 3 here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...06.04beta3.exe

Roy

I just cashed in on Party and set HEM up with 1.06.03h.. no problems. Did they revert the HH changes or is there some kinda funky magic happening in my computer. And will the magic still be there if I update to 1.06.04?

1.06.04 beta 2 BUG) Fixed a crypto issue with pounds being saved in the hand history as a weird symbol. HM will now read these
    Thank you!
    Now, please add multicurrency and i'll be very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by dergitarrist View Post
    I just cashed in on Party and set HEM up with 1.06.03h.. no problems. Did they revert the HH changes or is there some kinda funky magic happening in my computer. And will the magic still be there if I update to 1.06.04?
    After every program made the changes to support the new format they decided to roll them back... that is Party Poker in a nutshell...

ok, the problem is fixed with the unlicensed version message

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe

Here are the beta 5 changes:

* (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Re-did the Date / Time filter drop down. Now it is a form that should be more intuitive.
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Added the following additional date filters: Last Year, Last Month, Specific Month, Yesterday, Specific Day and Last x Hands
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Made some additional tweaks to the player optimizer to better handle failures
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 BUG) Fixed an issue where people using an old HUD build with the new HM would have stats that were too small to read
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Create a file name NoOpt.txt in your Config folder and the optimization process will be skipped. Useful for people who are having issues with this and just want to play poker without having to wait for it to run again
    * (1.06.04 beta 5 NEW) Made changes to licensing to be more forgiving with hardware changes, clarify the profiles as being 2 seperate pc's and lowerd the frequency that the licensing server is contacted

Roy