HUD Does not hover over right players LOCK POKER / CAKE POKER / HM1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default HUD Does not hover over right players LOCK POKER / CAKE POKER / HM1

Hi,
    I am having a weird problem, started this morning after Lock Poker merged with Cake Poker (Revolution Gaming).
    I use HM1.

All the hands seem to download fine, as well mine as well the other player's. The HUD settings do not hover over the right players and when I try to move one HUD the same HUD moves across each 4 tables at the same time. My stats on the other hand are fine, exactly where should be (all tables). Sometimes 2 tables work fine, other are messed up.

I am not sure what to do. Is that something to do with seating preferences setting? I do not see Cake poker client there, Merge only. I suppose Merge client would not work anymore with Lock Poker.

I would really appreciate some help on this one. Its very annoying when playing more then a few tables.

thank you in advance,
    Last edited by marosobek; 05-31-2012 at 04:43 PM.

+1

Please help.

HM1 Cake update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._31May2011.exe
    Note: I read in the release list there was a HM1 Cake update in this build, but I couldn't find the details of what that update actually is, but it might fix this issue.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yes, this is a seating preference setting issue. HEM1 is not set up for seating preference. You have to turn off that option in the client and will just have to deal with your seats being in all different locations on each table....IF you want the HUD to work.

Very much hope HEM fixes this. Seating preference on Lock/Cake/Revolution for HEM1 HUD is a pretty reasonable request.

In other news, I have to right-click each table in my table-finder to manually tell it whether it is a 6 or 9 seat table. Otherwise, all the 9 handed settings will show up on the 6-max tables, etc. Kind of annoying. It says "9 max" right there in the title of the table so I suspect it shouldn't be too hard to program table finder to do this automatically.

@microbob: email us a handhistory of a 9max game to support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Is there a way to lock just one table at a time so I can move them where I want. Seems otherwise I can't multi table