Just switched sites now HUD is messed up

Default Just switched sites now HUD is messed up

Hey guys i just switched over form FTP to stars and ever since then my hud on players is messing up.

For instance it will keep the stats of a player that just left the table for the new player that sat down.

ALSO

It will NOT have stats on players, its been missing the hud on @ least 1 player in different spots on the table.

Any idea?

Also i emailed fabio for help, for a teamviewer/aim session any other ideas?

ok another thing that keeps happening is the HUDs are all out of whack meaning the wrong HUDs are under the wrong players, my own hud was WAY on the other side of the table under some random guy

ALSO...

When the hand does to show down it shows the hole cards under someone elses name, please someone tell me whats wrong?!?

Default HUD messed up , just switched to Stars **please read**

Hey guys i just switched over form FTP to stars and ever since then my hud on players is messing up.

For instance it will keep the stats of a player that just left the table for the new player that sat down.

ALSO

It will NOT have stats on players, its been missing the hud on @ least 1 player in different spots on the table.

ALSO

the HUDs are all out of whack meaning the wrong HUDs are under the wrong players, my own hud was WAY on the other side of the table under some random guy (there for the huds are under the wrong players names on ever table

ALSO...

When the hand does to show down it shows the hole cards under someone elses name that wasnt even in the hand, please someone tell me whats wrong?!?

If any admins want to have a skpye/teamviewer or aim/teamviewer Id be more then willing to free up any part of my day to do this becuase its very tilting!

thanks again

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
    2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
    3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
    4) configure your poker client preferred seating and seating preferences in HM accordingly
    5) Setup HUD pre-fetch: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=29 (if on stars or ftp)
    6) open one cash Table and adjust the HUD while observing, and then sit and play at least one hand
    7) move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
    8) Table manager -> File -> Save positions
    9) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

hud options > tables preferences > [x] card and alignment edit mode will let you adjust the muck card positions.