Rush poker FTP
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rush poker FTP

Default Rush poker FTP

Hi!
    Is there any way stats can be shown for current table and not for the previous one in this new game format?

Also I was just wondering as well with rush poker if, lets say you 'quick fold' your 7 2 in the small blind, will this be recorded, because dont you usually have to wait for the hand to finish?

Quote Originally Posted by lostinadream View Post
    Also I was just wondering as well with rush poker if, lets say you 'quick fold' your 7 2 in the small blind, will this be recorded, because dont you usually have to wait for the hand to finish?
    Just played a quick session and hand history is still being written. Not sure how long the delay is though. I was running FTP's stats window to the side and is was incrementing 2+ hands at a time.

FTP write whole hand in HH. If you press "Quick Fold" they also write hand with SD.

Not sure how Holdem manager will get the HUD up in time when you move to another table. I think FT did this to counter such software and protect fish. Even if you find a play out of line, how can you tag him before you move to the next table? Rush poker is gonna fail imo

Quote Originally Posted by seto18 View Post
    Not sure how Holdem manager will get the HUD up in time when you move to another table. I think FT did this to counter such software and protect fish. Even if you find a play out of line, how can you tag him before you move to the next table? Rush poker is gonna fail imo
    I don't think it has anything to do with countering software, FTP fully support tracking software as long as it is not used for data mining. They want people to play more hands and generate more rake and this is a good way to make 1 and 2 tablers play as many hands as 6 tablers play currently.

That all being said, we are trying to come up with something for these tables but it is difficult since we don't currently know who is playing until the hand is over and by then (or usually much sooner) the table has changed.

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    It has nothing to do with countering software, FTP fully support tracking software as long as it is not used for data mining. They want people to play more hands and generate more rake and this is a good way to make 1 and 2 tablers play as many hands as 6 tablers play currently.

That all being said, we are trying to come up with something for these tables but it is difficult since we don't currently know who is playing until the hand is over and by then (or usually much sooner) the table has changed.

Roy

I'm not too worried about not having the HUD work in these games... unless some other product is able to get their HUD to work on it.

That being said, can we get a quick update released so that HEM flags these hands as a Rush game rather than a regular NL game? I'd like to be able to break apart my win rates between the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with countering software, FTP fully support tracking software as long as it is not used for data mining. They want people to play more hands and generate more rake and this is a good way to make 1 and 2 tablers play as many hands as 6 tablers play currently.

Roy
    While play 2 or more tables @ RushPoker HUD show stats only at one table.
    HH FTP writes to different files

"FT20100119 Apollo - $0.10-$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - Entry 1.txt"
    "FT20100119 Apollo - $0.10-$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - Entry 2.txt"

Anyone else have holdem manager suddenly stop importing rush hand histories?

Quote Originally Posted by SenatorKevin View Post
    That being said, can we get a quick update released so that HEM flags these hands as a Rush game rather than a regular NL game? I'd like to be able to break apart my win rates between the games.
    +1. And I would like HEM also to flag hands frop CAP tables for the same purpose.