TableScannerDllLoader Error When Closing HEM2

Default TableScannerDllLoader Error When Closing HEM2

I keep getting the attached error when I close HEM2. I downloaded HEM2 again and did another installation, but I continue to get the error.

Error.jpg

Hi

I would like to apologize for the issues you are having with HM2, Please send your log.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder. (XP users will find that in C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder.)
    If you have extensions turned off then it may be just called log. Please email the log, directly after you have the issue and before you restart HM2, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com along with a link to the thread or a summary of the issue you’re having

Thanks
    Holdem Manager Support

having the same issue , let me know if there is a fix for that

Please update to this version:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please make sure you are installing on an administrator account and running as an administrator.

Please turn off UAC.

You'll need to add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres and pg_ctl to the exceptions list in your firewall and antivirus.

Make sure that windows is fully updated. Keep checking for updates until it says twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.

You need to make sure that this folder

7/Vista: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation

is not read only and that all permissions are set to full for your user name. The folder will continue showing read only after that, this is an issue in Windows.

Have you made any changes to your computer lately? Did you turn off any windows services lately?

same problem. I close program and table scanner crashes about 1 in 4 times.

this is just one of many ongoing problems with HM2...

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

same problem. I close program and table scanner crashes about 1 in 4 times.
    Please reproduce this issue and before running HM2 again, send your log.txt file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

this is just one of many ongoing problems with HM2...
    If you have any problems or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Hi Dog,

I can really understand that pointing out problems is lame when we could do something about them... and there have been a lot of opportunities, but we are NOT your beta testers. We paid for this program, some of us being loyal to the brand for several years.

I have contacted you with other problems. Most recently, you allowed me to purchase leakbuster for Hm2 when it doesn't even exist. A couple months ago I sought live support for a HUD which fails to show stats when the table opens (hand grabber doesn't work) AND when I am sitting down, whenever a new player joins they aren't recognized. 10-20 times per Session I need to stop and restart my HUD just to have their stats actually show up.

I've submitted log files, I've completely re-installed .net... all told I've spent over 30 hours completely focused on trying to get HM2 working and I'm pretty sick of it.

At this point, what are we supposed to think? What explanation will satisfy people who've had this program for months and still the most valuable parts of the program aren't fixed..

...and btw, why on earth doesn't the HUD have virtical lines? The alignment is terrible, everyone knows this.
    Last edited by aenetomic; 05-27-2012 at 03:57 AM.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

@aenetonic: On which site do you play?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

same issue, I have been doing a million things to fix it but nothing works, let me know if anyone finds a solution.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4084. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.