NoteCaddy 2.4 - The future's on the bound - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    This can only be modeled using action sequences. Why? Because fold is a special case so
    if fold fails and "all actions performed" fails then it's 2 fails so no opportunity
    Maybe I did not quite understand you, but it does not conflict with the logic of my definition.

SUCCESS:
    all actions performed (check) == TRUE
    FOLD == TRUE

opportunity:
    all actions performed (check) == TRUE
    FOLD == FALSE

2 fails should not be taken into account.
    This behavior caused problem with Sequences?

If note creation is freezing for you please make sure you have the latest version and submit a log How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    I still don't understand Have you considered the message 14 and def, which i gave you in message 7?
    I have described in detail the cause of the problem. She not reproduced with you?

edit: I removed the fix made for the above definition since a lot of people are complaining now with 2.4.0.2. Although nobody provides any details, I suspect that is the reason
    It is hard to find a connection between turn: check>fold as in 1_08_PR,OOP,F_Bet,T_4k-fold%.xml, and turn bet > call, River check as in 1_03_PR,ANY_P,_2_BARRELS_STRONG but i think that you know what you're doing.

Do not be offended if I'm not quite clear what you mean - my English is poor: (

UPD: Add log for note creation freeze.
    Reason - def from message 7 in this thread.
    Description in the message 14.
    Pay attention to the counter of seconds after the hand 204.
    Last edited by Olaf; 06-07-2012 at 07:13 AM.

I am a little confused on the logic trail on this. If I wanted to start with the c-bet example you post int he wiki

http://www.assaultware.com/definitio...nuationBet.xml

And add to it to create a C-bet Turn, how would I do that? I thought initially that I would simply have to recreate the flop sequences on the turn, but I now realize I need to modify the flop so that I capture the times where we have c-bet/raised on the flop and eliminate times that we c-bet/called. Maybe I am over-thinking this, but can you provide a little help on how we would proceed?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf View Post

UPD: Add log for note creation freeze.
    Reason - def from message 7 in this thread.
    Description in the message 14.
    Pay attention to the counter of seconds after the hand 204.
    I see a delay (not a freeze) when loading your stats. If you have a lot of hands and outdated hardware then this can easily happen. This article has tips for improving your performance NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    I am a little confused on the logic trail on this. If I wanted to start with the c-bet example you post int he wiki

http://www.assaultware.com/definitio...nuationBet.xml

And add to it to create a C-bet Turn, how would I do that? I thought initially that I would simply have to recreate the flop sequences on the turn, but I now realize I need to modify the flop so that I capture the times where we have c-bet/raised on the flop and eliminate times that we c-bet/called. Maybe I am over-thinking this, but can you provide a little help on how we would proceed?
    You just need to set the option "final action this street" for the flop bet - thereby eliminating bet/calls and bet/raises

You just need to set the option "final action this street" for the flop bet - thereby eliminating bet/calls and bet/raises
    I get that that approach would eliminate those actions (and I definitely want to eliminate bet/call) but I want to keep in Bet/Raise on the flop because this would still be a continuation bet on the turn, granted it is likely to be at the top of villains range but this is still part of the range that he is c-betting on the turn (if that makes any sense).

Even if it's not the best logic for this particular stat, how would one go about doing such a thing?

Two flop sequences. One bet/final, one bet raise. I will enhance the documentation to cover a similar scenario since its not discussed there at all

Two flop sequences. One bet/final, one bet raise. I will enhance the documentation to cover a similar scenario since its not discussed there at all
    Thanks. I am sure once I grasp it it will be fine, but right now I am struggling with even the simplest of definitions using this method.

I am starting to wonder if there aren't a few bugs that are adding to my confusion. I just tried to follow step by step the directions for building the open raise definition and when I get to the first action and want to set it for "raise" I cannot do it because the only choices I get to select are "check" or "call".

Either I am doing something horribly wrong or there is a bug somewhere preventing the full set of choices from popping up.

Sorry if I am being dense.

I see a delay (not a freeze) when loading your stats. If you have a lot of hands and outdated hardware then this can easily happen. This article has tips for improving your performance NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki
    No, i have 2000 hands in test base, and what do you call a delay? 5 hands in minute, when normal speed is about 80 hands per second? How many centuries, I'll wait for take notes will be created? Yes, this is notebook with 2 cores, not a hardware monster, of course, but not obsolete.

Maybe it is technically and delay, but in essence - freezing.

Attachment 71741

It is strange, that more then week, i try to explain, that your Action Sequences have some serious problem.... You even don't saw this definition. Already 2.4.0.3 version but this problem still there.

As you can see from my picture, same definition without Action Sequences work 13400118/15 = 893341 time faster.
    Last edited by Olaf; 06-08-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by antneye View Post
    I am starting to wonder if there aren't a few bugs that are adding to my confusion. I just tried to follow step by step the directions for building the open raise definition and when I get to the first action and want to set it for "raise" I cannot do it because the only choices I get to select are "check" or "call".

Either I am doing something horribly wrong or there is a bug somewhere preventing the full set of choices from popping up.

Sorry if I am being dense.
    check and call should never appear at the same time. Please post the definition or a screenshot so I can get some idea how that would happen

check and call should never appear at the same time. Please post the definition or a screenshot so I can get some idea how that would happen
    i will try to reproduce today. Tks!