HUDs do not hover right players

Angry HUDs do not hover right players

HI, I logged problem number one a few days ago which resolved itself. Not sure how to close it of. can't see it. There should be am option to view own logs, maybe there is I just can't see it?

Anyhow on to problem number 2 within a week. All working just fine then loaded a set of 4 tables (not for the first time today - have been playing for 3 hrs no problem) and then bamg! The HUD settings did not hover over the right players and when I tried to move one HUD the same HUD moved across each 4 tables at the same time, very annoying when you're trying to play and fix another leak, if you pardon the pun, within this application. Anyone ideas appreciated.

Many thanks

As usual with this suport there is none. Still have an expensive piece of shi* software which doesn't work. Wonder if i can get my cash back? Nothing worse than a software vendor that takes your money then ignores your problems.

On which site are you playing?

Setup the seating preferences: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ingPreferences
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Playing pokerstars. have chosed seat 4 in pokerstars clients and pokerstars\9mas seat 4 in HManager - still doesn't work?

Set your PokerStars lobby language in English.

Try creating a new database and reimport your hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The language is English but what has that got to do with seating stuff? Why should I have to mess aroung creating a new database what on earth will that solve? There must be a config setting somewhere that is wrong. Would you mind passing to another member of teh support team for me please?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life