Leak Buster omaha release? - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    *We will alert you as soon as we are ready to release the Omaha version.
    you could give some tidbits, who is the omaha coach, is it for limit, no limit, and pot limit omaha. is it also for omaha eight ?
    and did you further know that all omaha games on full tilt are now six max.
    I am in particular wondering how it difffers from no limit leakbuster, as you are still are working on the specifics by the sounds of it,, can we get the generalities.
    example why has it taken so long til now i know bryce just posted that he has done all six videos for limit leakbuster, so for that it is all in your hands now.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERHOLMES View Post
    you could give some tidbits, who is the omaha coach, is it for limit, no limit, and pot limit omaha. is it also for omaha eight ?
    and did you further know that all omaha games on full tilt are now six max.
    I am in particular wondering how it difffers from no limit leakbuster, as you are still are working on the specifics by the sounds of it,, can we get the generalities.
    example why has it taken so long til now i know bryce just posted that he has done all six videos for limit leakbuster, so for that it is all in your hands now.
    We appreciate your enthusiasm, and I can tell you that the team is working hard on both limit and Omaha versions. We want to ensure that the advice, and all working parts of both versions are high quality, so these things do take some time. All I can say is that these products will be extremely good.

As far as Bryce, yes he did just complete 6 hour long videos yesterday. However, those aren't even edited or intro's added. Additionally, there are other parts that he advises on, and all of those pieces need to be in place before the product is released. The limit version will be done very soon.

The Omaha version will be PLO and no-limit. I'm pleased to say that Tom Chambers (learnedfromTV) will be doing most of the instructional content for Leak Buster Omaha.

We will keep you updated on the progress, and it will be worth the wait.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 03-07-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Default thanks very much

just the knowing who the plo instructor is for the omaha leakbuster will satisfy me for a while
    i mean for those who dont' know we are getting the author of the famous course 2500 course.
    note i think more poeple on full tilt play omaha limit then they do no limit, don't hold me to that.

yup now looking forward to it even more
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 03-07-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Default here is tom chambers website

plotheory.com > Home

no mention of his work on leakbuster omaha but I am sure when it is closer to completion, there will be more information on his website as well

Default PLO is king

Greetings:
    Pot limit omaha is the variation of omaha that is most played at Full Tilt and Stars and most other sites.

It is definitely very different than holdem. Aggression is not nearly as rewarding.

I also have the Omaha only version of HEM and have just started on reviewing the articles. The next step will definitely be Leak Buster. Really can't wait.

Thanks,
    SuitedAces

Default Thank you Master Holmes

Just looked at the PLO Theory web page. It's just golden. Thanks.

SA

Quote Originally Posted by SuitedAces View Post
    Just looked at the PLO Theory web page. It's just golden. Thanks.

SA
    Agreed. There will be a ton of good info in the Leak Buster Omaha. Limit is just about complete though, and Omaha is lagging behind a bit at the moment. However, we'll post an update on it's release in the next couple of weeks.

Default tomorrow is the first !!

before it was febuary/march.

so I am asking for an update of omaha leakbuster,, end of april ? or more towards end of may?.
    and anything more you can tell us like if it has steps not in hold them or at least is all the videos recorded as bryce did his already?

Soft launch for Leak Buster limit is April 9th.

Omaha had some major delays simply because of the content we wanted to get. I will try and provide a better time line soon, but I don't have one at the moment.

I don't want to pester you guys what the expected release date is going to be - but on the other hand I don't want to miss it - Are you going to send an email out to let us know once it's released?