What do I do?

Thread: What do I do?

Default What do I do?

I cant get this F******* postgres to set up!

Ok, you must have installed PostgreSQL previous to this, basically thats saying there is files stored in the data folder which indicates theres a previous SQL database, if you want to use this database you can untick the "Initialise database cluster" or you can stop the installation go to c:/program files/PostgreSQL and delete that whole folder and it will delete all your previous databases and then restart the setup program and it will work fine
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thank you mate

How do I import my previous Hand History from Ladbrokes Poker?

Where are these files stored, im presuming you have the original HH somewhere. If so go to the Import TAB in holdem manager, then choose import from folder and navigate to the folder where the HH are and click ok and it will import them
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.