Bug with notecaddy creating notes

Default Bug with notecaddy creating notes

There is a bug on note creation, it keeps stopping when the notes are being created

When hem2 starts the note creation starts but after that it just stops by itself and then I have to goto notecaddy in HM Apps and press start again, in which case it stops within seconds and just keeps stopping after every time I press start

Banned

seems to be a issue with 2.3.0.4

have seen this on 3 pcs so far including mine. the btn changes from stop to start again and the hps goes downhill. press start and it jump starts again.

I was on tv with OP as well.

i just setup another coach as he didnt have this issue. So only some ppl have this. general feeling is ppl with big Db but not sure on this yet
    Last edited by nilaynilay; 05-19-2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by un1bomber View Post
    There is a bug on note creation, it keeps stopping when the notes are being created

When hem2 starts the note creation starts but after that it just stops by itself and then I have to goto notecaddy in HM Apps and press start again, in which case it stops within seconds and just keeps stopping after every time I press start
    I'm having the same issue the past two weeks. It constantly pauses and regularly just stops creating notes.

No direction but to trust the final destination

do you have "automatically start taking notes when hm2 opens" selected? Make sure you're using the latest as it could be that an hm2 release went out with an old nc version How to make sure you have the very latest NoteCaddy build - Assaultware Wiki