Forthcoming new Party software
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Forthcoming new Party software

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but.....................

Will HEM work on Party as from Tuesday or will be have to wait for some mods first?

Is it brand new software or just a standard upgrade, any links?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have been told by Party that there are no hand history changes so that shouldn't be a problem although Party love to sneak in an extra comma or space to mess around with people.

I would think the absolute worst case is having to use Table Finder to attach the table for a day until we update but even that isn't very likely in my opinion.

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Is it brand new software or just a standard upgrade, any links?
    According to Party it's 'The most stunning development in online poker', but we all know Party is full of BS .

Some discussion at http://blog.partypoker.com/general/e....html#comments

They say they have informed 'all 3rd party software providers' but after Morny's reply I do wonder.
    Last edited by stormcrow55; 09-22-2008 at 03:51 AM.

I just concentrate on support, Roy does all the development and as hes stated he was already on top of this and has been told that there will be no changes to the HH format and in such case there wont be a problem
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks for the info re the party update.

Does this mean the HUD will also continue working. Does the new table layout not affect the HUD at all?

No as long as the HH is the same format we can import the hands and once we do that we can get the HUD to appear although like Roy said you may have to use the Table Finder temporarily and also may have to readjust your stat positioning if they move where the seats used to be

When I open tables from the lobby by double clicking in the list everything seems to works fine.

However if I preview a table and then open it from the preview window no stats are displayed when I play at the new table. If I deactivate the hud for the table in the table manager and then activate the hud for the table again a ghost version of the small preview table appears and the stats appear at the small preview window.

Similar thing happens when I open a new table from an already opened table (clicking 'open table' on an old table).

EDIT: I use Windows XP Media Center and the new party layout on the tables.
    Last edited by bghfktu; 09-23-2008 at 09:52 AM.

Hi,

it seems that HM doesnt import all hands. I played a session with the new partysoftware. The HUD crashed 4 times (i think it was always when i opened a new table). And alle big hands - where someone went broke - are missing. You should review that.

best regards benni

I can't get any stats up at all ?