NoteCaddy Edge - Custom NoteCaddy Poker Package - Page 8
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

4/5 bet range position vs position in EDGE-4-5Bet pop-up does not work when decimals is set to 1 or 2 instead of 0.

Hi 21!,

Yes, these are Composite Notes and this is a bug in HM2 or NC that I have no control over. They were aware of this a while ago, and I thought it'd be fixed soon, but looks like they may have forgotten about it. It would be nice to be able to use decimals with these stats though.

Sincerely,
    NoteCaddy Edge Team
    Last edited by scoobediah; 01-29-2013 at 04:56 AM.

Does the NCE Holdem Package ignore tournament/sng hands?

Hi 21!,

Thanks for your question! Yes the Holdem package is designed for cash games and does ignore tournament/sng hands.

Let me know if you have any other questions anytime

Sincerely,
    nostrakhan

Quote Originally Posted by scoobediah View Post
    Hi 21!,

Thanks for your question! Yes the Holdem package is designed for cash games and does ignore tournament/sng hands.

Let me know if you have any other questions anytime

Sincerely,
    nostrakhan
    Thanks for the quick reply!

Hi,

The developer of NoteCaddy was kind enough to give us a private subforum on his NoteCaddy forum. You'll have to register with the email that you purchased NoteCaddy Edge with to post there. Here's a link to the NoteCaddy Forum: Assaultware Forums

Only NCE users can see this forum, so if there's anything you want to keep on the down-low from the general public, feel free to use this forum

Sincerely,
    nostrakhan

Hi,

NoteCaddy Edge Holdem Essentials was just released. This package has 240 note definitions, and the same badges as the bigger Holdem pack (now named Ultimate). Ultimate is now $199, and Essentials is $99. To view the popups included and get a list of the definitions in Essentials, you can go to our Learn More section on our website.

Everything else is the same, besides the popups and many less definitions.

If you want to switch from the bigger Holdem package down to the Essentials package, just shoot us an email. It's free to switch, and it's free to switch back if you've already purchased before.

If you have any questions at all, please let us know

Sincerely,
    NoteCaddy Edge Team

Hi,

I hope everyone is doing well! I just wanted to let you all know we are planning to release a MTT package in the middle of this month! All details about it will be revealed when it's released

Sincerely,
    NoteCaddy Edge Team

I'm having a problem with the Essentials Edge HUD. If you look at the HUD screen in the top left, you can see the line right below the flop CB line that starts DB, but when you look at the actual stats at the right you will not see DB, FDB etc. I've tried to re-import the file from the extracted "NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files" but the problem persists. I noticed this when I hovered over the TB stat and the river pop up window came up instead of the turn bet window. All stats are offset by 1 line. Can you tell me how to fix this or provide another copy of this HUD file?

ee.png

Quote Originally Posted by Alcibadies View Post
    I'm having a problem with the Essentials Edge HUD. If you look at the HUD screen in the top left, you can see the line right below the flop CB line that starts DB, but when you look at the actual stats at the right you will not see DB, FDB etc. I've tried to re-import the file from the extracted "NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files" but the problem persists. I noticed this when I hovered over the TB stat and the river pop up window came up instead of the turn bet window. All stats are offset by 1 line. Can you tell me how to fix this or provide another copy of this HUD file?

ee.png
    Hi Alcibadies,

I see the issue.. You're confused by the abbreviations. In this HUD DB stands for Double Barrel, and TB stands for Triple Barrel. Sorry for the confusion, you can change the abbreviations to something you can remember better by going to HUD Options / 'Stat Appearance' / Click on the stat, and on the right side near the bottom you'll see 'Abbreviation' where can you can change the letters to your preference

Sincerely,
    NoteCaddy Edge Team