NoteCaddy Edge - Custom NoteCaddy Poker Package - Page 7
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

NoteCaddy Edge: Here's something that we are strongly considering for the Holdem Pack:

Make a pack called "Essentials" with some of the most important stats. We'll try to keep it less resource intensive for people with slower computer or customers who want fewer stats. We'll sell this pack for $99. We could have this made by the end of the week.

Keep the main pack now that keeps getting updated, which will have somewhere around 500 definitions in the next update coming either tonight or tomorrow, and change the price to $199.

Both packages will still get updates based on user feedback and our ideas, but we will still try to keep the Essential pack as light as possible to help with performance issues.

Current users will have the option of either package at no extra charge. New users that purchase Essentials will have the option of upgrading at any point for $100. If someone does purchase the main pack and wants to downgrade, we can send the customer the essential pack as well. Anybody that purchases before the Essentials pack is released will have the option of either package.

We will be taking screenshots of every popup and HUD that is included in each package as soon as the Holdem update is sent out, so that everybody knows exactly what they'd be getting.

Hopefully this will help solve the problem for some people that have lower end or older computers Please let us know what you think.

Sincerely,
    NoteCaddy Edge Team

Hi,

I expected to have the latest Holdem pack update ready today, but it's taking me longer than expected. There's so much new stuff and I underestimated the amount of time it'd take me to put it all together. I think I can have it ready on Monday though. This update has over 400 new definitions in it!

If you have a slow computer with a lot of hands you may just want to wait for the Holdem Essentials pack to come out. I'm getting around 150 hands/sec with an Intel i7 and SSD drive on 1.7mill hands, and I think I was getting twice that speed with the last version of NCE.

Note that this new update will be named Holdem Ultimate Pack, and it will be priced at $199 for new users once the Holdem Essentials pack is released. Current users and purchasers before Essentials is released will have the option of either package at no extra charge.

Anyhow here are a few screenshots of what you can look forward to

If you're a NCE Holdem user and are still waiting on the latest update, please let us know.

We've uploaded pictures of all of the popups from this package onto our website. You can find them in the Learn More - NoteCaddy Edge Holdem section.

This package will go to $199 as soon as we release the Essentials version. I'm not sure how long this will take to get released as it's Holiday time and I will be visiting with friends and family a decent amount. A guess is 7-10 days, but it's just an estimation so don't hold me to that

Happy Holidays to you all!

Sincerely,
    NoteCaddy Edge Team

Hi,

We just made a post in our forum that covers HM2 / NC optimization. Just go to our site and click Forums / Support / and click the sticky "Experiencing Lag? Performance Issues? Read here "

Hope this is helpful!

We have a fully functioning trial packages now available! The trial will last 10 days. This is the actual package that you can purchase, and you can test any of the packages out.

More information is at our site.

We'll also be adding more sites over the next few days that you can sign up with in order to get the trial

with last updates it's hard to play zoom now, badges take a long time to appear, like 100-200 hands have to be played until I get some but not on everyone.

Have amd 6 core @3,8 , 16GB ram, SSD

postgresql optimized, exceptions to firewall and antivirus are added, as well as I've been to all perfomance issues guides (nc, hud, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by buranela View Post
    with last updates it's hard to play zoom now, badges take a long time to appear, like 100-200 hands have to be played until I get some but not on everyone.

Have amd 6 core @3,8 , 16GB ram, SSD

postgresql optimized, exceptions to firewall and antivirus are added, as well as I've been to all perfomance issues guides (nc, hud, etc)
    Hi buranela,

Sorry that you're having issues. I hope to have the smaller package out by the end of the week. Hopefully that will load more quickly for the ZOOM games.

I don't understand why it'd take 100-200 hands for badges to appear.. For me sometimes it takes a minute or so for the badges to appear, but I don't play ZOOM. Do you have any of your own color or composite definitions that use HM2 stats? If so, you may want to disable them, or make them use NC stats instead.

Quote Originally Posted by scoobediah View Post
    Hi buranela,

Sorry that you're having issues. I hope to have the smaller package out by the end of the week. Hopefully that will load more quickly for the ZOOM games.

I don't understand why it'd take 100-200 hands for badges to appear.. For me sometimes it takes a minute or so for the badges to appear, but I don't play ZOOM. Do you have any of your own color or composite definitions that use HM2 stats? If so, you may want to disable them, or make them use NC stats instead.
    Yeah on regular tables it sometimes takes up to a minute, sometimes quicker, but that's ok, in zoom hands switch fast, so there is no time to wait a minute or more, but in a while it seems like they cache in memory and then for those I already met couple of times it shows the badges, but that's like half of my regular session to get badges shown of some % of ppl.

I don't use any defs that rely on hm2 stats, edge pack is latest version which was fixed

Quote Originally Posted by buranela View Post
    Yeah on regular tables it sometimes takes up to a minute, sometimes quicker, but that's ok, in zoom hands switch fast, so there is no time to wait a minute or more, but in a while it seems like they cache in memory and then for those I already met couple of times it shows the badges, but that's like half of my regular session to get badges shown of some % of ppl.

I don't use any defs that rely on hm2 stats, edge pack is latest version which was fixed
    Hmm,

Well all I can suggest is to be sure that you have the latest HM2 and NC which you probably do, and to try out the smaller pack when it's released. You've already done all of the speed things that I suggest on our website in our support forum too I think you said. The only power that I have to make the HUD appear more quickly at the tables is to make sure none of the definitions use HM2 stats.

This is kind of out of my hands..hopefully the HM2 team can address the issue for the HUD not appearing sooner in ZOOM games for NoteCaddy users.

Also I'm not sure if you've seen this in the HM2 FAQ, maybe it'll help: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+is+lagging%3F

Hi,

A new update was just released! We have 8 new badges, and our settings for our badges have all been better optimized. To view the changes to the Badges, you can download a copy of the PDF file at our website in the Learn More - Holdem section.

Next up is the Holdem Essentials package which will be more a "bare-bones" Holdem package. This will be recommended for people that are overwhelmed with too many stats, or have a slower computer. This Essentials pack will be $99 and the Holdem pack now (Ultimate) will go to $199. This should be finished no later than the end of the month. Sorry that it's taken so long!

After that, MTT package, will be finished up, and released. ETA for this is Early-Middle February.

Hope you're all having a nice start to 2013! Best of luck

Sincerely,
    NoteCaddy Edge Team